Equipment truck in an accident

Funny I was thinking about the equipment truck a couple days ago as folks were posting videos of players boarding the plan. Got me to wondering about how all the equipment gets moved (uniforms, sideline equipment. comms, etc). My original thought was coolers on the side lines for the hot game.

It would be a good topic for a video. I found an old one from Dooley’s days. Maybe it’s time for an update.

Reactions: Go Fight Win
Yeah would be a good video for sure. Not sure if they are teamsters that we are hiring but those fellas do a lot of unheralded great work for ball teams around the country

Reactions: AdoptedVOL
Hope everyone involved is safe and sound, completely injury-free.

Beyond that, you don't suppose the driver thought he was flying a plane, then gravity assured him that wasn't the case, do you?

Yeah would be a good video for sure. Not sure if they are teamsters that we are hiring but those fellas do a lot of unheralded great work for ball teams around the country
My guess would be a crew of 2 DOT licensed drivers who are employees of the State followed by a van of roadees (Equipment Manager and student employees). Wild guess. If I’m wrong VN will be sure to correct me as always. 😂

Reactions: Go Fight Win
Heupel just advised in a press conference that both the tractor & trailer have lower extremity injuries, and are Questionable for the Arkansas trip & game.

Austin Price reported that the repairs are minor, and the tractor & trailer could travel later this week if they were needed.

My guess would be a crew of 2 DOT licensed drivers who are employees of the State followed by a van of roadees (Equipment Manager and student employees). Wild guess. If I’m wrong VN will be sure to correct me as always. 😂
I used to know the guy that hauled the equipment.He was just an employee of the company that had a contract.He would take his wife to nearby games but games like Oklahoma /Oregon he had to have a co-driver for DOT regulations

Heupel just advised in a press conference that both the tractor & trailer have lower extremity injuries, and are Questionable for the Arkansas trip & game.

Austin Price reported that the repairs are minor, and the tractor & trailer could travel later this week if they were needed.
Lance Heard has been MIA so long he will now take a 2 week course as a trainee with a brand new CDL as a co-driver so he can make the trip to Arkansas.From left tackle to 5 star trucker

VN Store

Back