Eric Berrys Passion For Tennessee Runs Deep

The Berry twins have kept their recruiting very quiet...hope that's not a bad sign.

The Berry twins have kept their recruiting very quiet...hope that's not a bad sign.

the only downside to it I see echoes a statement Eric made in the video - where he wanted to be his own man, make his own mark, aside from his father's legacy.

The twins may want to do the same. If they come to UT they will be measured by how they stack up against Eric. You see it from time to time, kids go to other schools to make their own marks.

The twins (and Bates) better hurry and committ before Butch fills the class with 4/5 stars and there is no room.for them. Just sayin......

Reactions: 2 people
the only downside to it I see echoes a statement Eric made in the video - where he wanted to be his own man, make his own mark, aside from his father's legacy.

The twins may want to do the same. If they come to UT they will be measured by how they stack up against Eric. You see it from time to time, kids go to other schools to make their own marks.
While that could be something to think about there's no school in the country where the Berry twins would be immediately embraced and cheered by the fans than at Tennessee. They are two great athletes that we want and need for their own talents and not just because they're Eric's brothers.

GREAT question....
I have heard YES and I have heard NO.

so............. there is your answer

The twins ... we need em and want em bad. If they should decide they feel a need to go elsewhere, we wouldn't hate on em ... but they are part of our family and we beckon them to come on home.

thanks for posting, missed this on UTSports. Eric Berry is the man. Love him talking up the program, he's a great recruiter for us

What does Tennessee mean to Eric Berry? Check out his passion for the ... Berry's Passion For UT Runs Deep - UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics #vols

Hope the twins feel the same way!!

I seriously love Eric Berry. If the dude ever needed a kidney or something, I really would consider hooking him up if we matched. That dude gets it, and is absolutely everything I want for my University's football team. If we could have a field of Eric Berry's, i would be pleased, and we would win national championships.

I hope that Berry's twin brothers go where they're supposed to, and they have half the talent Eric had, because they'd still be better than anyone in the country. Berry should have won the Heisman.

Eric Berry v. Knowshon Moreno

'The Hit' would have been a great name for the meeting they had near the sidelines, if only Jadaveon Clowney hadn't annihilated on 'that' running back, you know, the one that was played and replayed over and over by anyone and everyone who had a DVR setup or owned a company named ESPN.

I am a very long time Vol fan, pretty much since birth. I don't know if I have ever seen another hit that represented so many different things, as Berry's destruction of Moreno. It was a statement play and, in my opinion, ranks right with Clowney's obliteration of the poor running back on 'The Play, or 'The Hit'.

Out-of-hand, I can't think of any other hit I've ever seen that ranks above Berry's.

Where do you rate Berry v. Moreno?

It scares me when Eric said, "I don't want to be in my fathers shadow, that's why I wanted to play on defense."

I'm worried that the Berry brothers will choose another school to get out of their Father and brothers shadow."

dean-what-gif.gif

If I could like this 1000 times I would....

Best gif of the year no doubt lmao.

I hope Auburn gets probation/bowl ban before they commit to that cheating @ss program

VN Store

Back