Eric Berry's take on Coach Jones

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
Butch knows how I feel about him. I love the guy and what he stands for. He's not fake about his enthusiasm for being the head coach at Tennessee. He really does appreciate where he is, and that means a lot to us former players. We don't even have to check in with him if we want to stop by to visit or watch a practice. But a lot of us do call him just so we can talk or check on things, and he's made us feel welcome and like he genuinely cares about us as well as the current players. He just gets it, man.
Hargis: Berry happy to see Vols rebuilding | timesfreepress.com

He gets it. :)

Reactions: 43 people
Every time I hear Berry mention Jones, he comments on his sincerity. Love that.

His speech was on work ethic and how hard the Vols are working now.
0614131158-1.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I am telling you guys, something magical is going on up on the hill, its the beginning of something special.

Reactions: 10 people
Who did he have there with him besides Frazier and Waggner? (That sounds like a law firm, lol)

Reactions: 1 person
:yes::yes:

Eric Berry gets it cause Butch gets it and we get them getting it!!!

GO VOLS..
GO BIG ORANGE .. :rock:

Last edited:
TFP gets it. Wish KNS did, but they don't. If EB puts his stamp of approval on the situation, it's all good as far as I am concerned.

Reactions: 2 people
The best thing about CBJ is that he looks for recruits with the type of character that Berry always displays before he looks at any other factor. The number of stars is unimportant. Butch trusts his own understanding of the game to evaluate talent and potential. He wants kids that will make us proud to be Vols, not ones that cause us constant worry about embarrassing the team and the school.

Great Stuff!!! I really love what is happening at Tennessee right now. We just got to be a little patient and give Butch and this staff a chance.

VN Store

Back