Eric Gordon

Gordon is a good athlete who made a lot of outstanding plays. If we lose him, there is nothing good to be said about it.

Reactions: 2 people
Say what we will about Eric Gordon but had he not jumped that route and intercepted the ball against Vandy at home, we would have lost that game.

The stadium erupted when he intercepted that pass and returned it for the winning t.d. in overtime....

Was thinking this exact same thing. Also had a key INT vs NCState last yr. he was a decent player & contributor. Maybe not as good as he could have been but far from a flop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Say what we will about Eric Gordon but had he not jumped that route and intercepted the ball against Vandy at home, we would have lost that game.

The stadium erupted when he intercepted that pass and returned it for the winning t.d. in overtime....

Yeah

Would be a big loss imo. He progressed into a decent player. Though I never will forget the 10' GA game, was cursing him that day

Not really , cause the point is moot. :no:

The "HIPPO" reference is from another thread (last spring IIRC).

IIRC, a poster in the medical field saw a couple of players in the ER. Poster started a thread with a melt down title then wouldn't divulge any info citing "Hippo" laws.

I'm sure you know how that thread went. :)

Would be a big loss imo. He progressed into a decent player. Though I never will forget the 10' GA game, was cursing him that day

I will never forget the '11 vandy game and his pick 6 when I think of him. Hope this young man gets his problems cleared up and finds success in life.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back