Erik Ainge

#10_Ainge_#10

Just blame the flu
Has anyone heard anything new on his shoulder? It may have been posted a while back and I missed it....Just wondering if anyone knows anything?

He still kinda fools with it and rubs it in class...not sure what that means, but its a thought

Thanks for some of the info.....I'd say it still bothers him...My Dad used to play football and he dislocated his shoulder and it still bothers him...I hope he's fine come this season....I don't guess he is participating in spring practice? Due to the risk of tearing it up some more

Attachments

• erikainge2.jpg
    erikainge2.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 3
Fulmer said in a radio interview last week that he is 100%.

Glad to hear that....Thanks Freak...I don't get to listen to much radio due to school and practice every day after school.....I'm glad to hear that....Looking forward to dropping some bombs on UF, UGA, Bama, the Gold Domers, and them LSU kittens LOL

So if Ainge is healthy . . . Who do you guys think will start at quarterba . . . . just kidding. :D

I am still PO'd about the golden domer player driving him into the ground like that and what he said about trying to hurt players.

I say OFF WITH HIS HEAD next year! :bash: If he is still there........is he?

Brandon Hoyte was the guy that drove Ainge into the ground. He was a senior.

Originally posted by GAVol@Mar 8, 2005 10:01 PM
Brandon Hoyte was the guy that drove Ainge into the ground. He was a senior.

Well, that is a shame. I was thinking about Cory Anderson running the ball right down his little punk throat.

Oh well! We can still have revenge if we beat the crap out of them next year.

We can show Charlie Weis just how good he had it in New England.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Mar 8, 2005 10:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Mar 8, 2005 10:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@Mar 8, 2005 10:01 PM
Brandon Hoyte was the guy that drove Ainge into the ground.  He was a senior.

Well, that is a shame. I was thinking about Cory Anderson running the ball right down his little punk throat.

Oh well&#33; We can still have revenge if we beat the crap out of them next year. [/quote]
I just found that quote . . .I didn&#39;t think it was really that bad ....

``You don&#39;t just hit people to tackle them. You tackle them so they won&#39;t get back up. I say that respectfully,&#39;&#39;

Originally posted by GAVol@Mar 8, 2005 10:32 PM
I just found that quote . . .I didn&#39;t think it was really that bad ....

Maybe it was just the way he said it.

Back to the original question.....Is Ainge ready? Here is a recent quote from the man himself.

"I can&#39;t wait to get out there and play," Ainge said. "It has been a while. But the arm is stronger. I can throw it 70 yards without strain. I&#39;m bigger and stronger than last season."

How about that for starters? Only 70 yards without a strain? :blink:

Sounds good to me.

How about another?

"But what my injury did was allow me to step back and appreciate things like playing in front of 108,000 fans. It was tough watching games, but it was made easier by the fact that Rick came in, did a great job and we were still winning."

"With time to heal, Ainge said that Vols strength coach Johnny Long "helped transform my whole body." Which is why Ainge is anxious to show the coaches and his teammates that he&#39;s better than new."

"I just feel more physical, that I&#39;m quicker on my drops and just moving around," Ainge said. "I feel smooth when I throw. I&#39;m not sure how much the coaches will let me do, but I&#39;m just ready to go."

wow, very impressive.
i like how this kid looks at the world. he realizes the stage he is on. now its time to be the star of this play. :rocks:

I can&#39;t wait to see Ainge, and Schaeffer for that matter, next year. Clausen and Manning both improved more between their Freshman and Sophmore seasons than any other time in their careers. A full offseason in a weight program will do wonders.

That&#39;s for sure, Ainge has already put on 10 pounds of muscle. That will make a big difference. I am stoked&#33;

good thread. I was wondering myself if Ainge was healed and if he will ever be the same. I have heard various things about the type of injury. From nothing to worry about to career ending. I just hope he can put it behind him and realize the greatness that he has.

All reports have indicated that he is 100% and that this injury should not give him any more problems during his football career. Obviously, I think there is a bit of a nervous feeling until you actually see him get out there, throw the ball around and take some hits, but I guess its normal to fell that way. Everyone is confident that he is as good as new.

VN Store

Back