Erin Andrews Bikini Pics

Every attractive woman in sports gets overhyped, and there is an inevitable faction of sports fans who then, as a backlash, insist that said woman is not attractive. I'm convinced it will always be this way.

Oh yeah and I thought the pics were lovely.

Every attractive woman in sports gets overhyped, and there is an inevitable faction of sports fans who then, as a backlash, insist that said woman is not attractive. I'm convinced it will always be this way.

Oh yeah and I thought the pics were lovely.

IDK I don't recall as much craziness as there was with Andrews. She's attractive and all, but she's nowhere near the top of my list if we're considering all TV personalities.

What is this hidden "pics" board? I was never aware of this. How do you get to it without going through this thread?

In no order:

Eva Longoria
Christina Hendricks
Katrina Bowden
Lake Bell
Olivia Wilde

(Tried to stick to TV, some have also been in movies)

yes,but thats not very elite company

Which is why she stands out. Unless Doris Burke does something for you.

536px-Doris_Burke.JPG

I'm willing to bet the standards of every poster here diminishes greatly outside of this messageboard. Shes a sports broadcaster not a super model or an athlete. She's a tall, slender, pretty woman. She's not out of this world beautiful but I can't see anything wrong with her either.

Speaking of above average for their age, Hannah Storm anyone? I mean I know Kornheiser's not too keen...

I'm willing to bet the standards of every poster here diminishes greatly outside of this messageboard. Shes a sports broadcaster not a super model or an athlete. She's a tall, slender, pretty woman. She's not out of this world beautiful but I can't see anything wrong with her either.

Agree 100%

VN Store

Back