ESPN has Neyland Stadium on their College Football

Originally posted by CrystalEHS07@Jul 1, 2005 12:45 AM
Well...Morristown is almost an hour east of Knoxville, so I'm not really sure. You're going to have me wondering about this restaurant all night, lol. What type of food did they serve? :)
~*Crystal*~
[snapback]109398[/snapback]​

This place was on the right if you were headed into Morristown from Knoxville.

It was there where you first start getting into a lot of commercial establishments just before getting into the heart of town.

It might have been the Cracker Barrel. :) I think that's the only place that's on the right. It's right next to a Holiday Inn.

~*Crystal*~

Crystal:

This was a few years back and I just can't remember the name. Wasn't the Cracker Barrel, though.

Anyway, I used to get through there a good bit and actually got a little sweet on one of the girls at U.T. who lived out there about five miles before you get into Morristown. Didn't last long, though.

Which schools are in the same conference as Morristown East? Any of the Bristol area schools, Johnson City or Kingsport schools?

We play Volunteer during the regular season. Some of the teams in our conference are Morristown West, Greeneville, Cocke County, Cherokee, and David Crockett. :)

~*Crystal*~

VN Store

Back