ESPN Loves us!

VolStrom

He/Him/Gator Hater
Other than that Georgia homer Pollack/Pollsomething ESPN gave us pretty good press today. The former Washington QB announcer seemed to be blown away with our facilities.

They even predicted that TN would rise to the national level quicker than the rest of the new hire coach teams.

I Feel great about our future!

Reactions: 22 people
Other than that Georgia homer Pollack/Pollsomething ESPN gave us pretty good press today. The former Washington QB announcer seemed to be blown away with our facilities.

They even predicted that TN would rise to the national level quicker than the rest of the new hire coach teams.

I Feel great about our future!

The Husky Loves Smokey.:)

Reactions: 1 person
Who, what, when, where? What r u talking about? Where can we find the ESPN stuff ur referring to? Who is the former Wash. QB u mentioned? Sorry, but everybody in here always talks in riddles and us casual viewers don't know the whole story. Please help a fella out!

images

Reactions: 4 people
It was some of the hosts on ESPNU down at the SEC Media Days. Brock Huord and David Pollack were raving about Tennessee's facilities, fanbase, stadium etc. and heaping lots of praise on Butch and staff. Then Pollack said recruiting would be tough for the coaches here. Uh... checked the rankings lately? All 4 think he will be successful here in the long run.

This is going to be the longest 45 days of my life, well other than the 45 I did in county jail. But still be a long 45..

Reactions: 7 people
They only want to attach themselves to CBJ because he brings that kind of positive energy anywhere he goes. He is extremely open with the press. His confidence is contagious. We have a winner here!

This is going to be the longest 45 days of my life, well other than the 45 I did in county jail. But still be a long 45..

Yep...And I am just hoping that the same thing that probably happened to you during your...cement vaca...does not happen to the Vols next year!

Who, what, when, where? What r u talking about? Where can we find the ESPN stuff ur referring to? Who is the former Wash. QB u mentioned? Sorry, but everybody in here always talks in riddles and us casual viewers don't know the whole story. Please help a fella out!

Must be Ryan Leaf...lol:eek:lol:

VN Store

Back