ESPN Loves us!

Just keep in mind that the idiots at ESPN just rehired that jack$&@ Keith Olberman so they can't be too smart.

Reactions: 1 person
ESPN only loves us if they put us back in the game day intro... gimme that Rocky Top Tennessee!!!!!!

It was some of the hosts on ESPNU down at the SEC Media Days. Brock Huord and David Pollack were raving about Tennessee's facilities, fanbase, stadium etc. and heaping lots of praise on Butch and staff. Then Pollack said recruiting would be tough for the coaches here. Uh... checked the rankings lately? All 4 think he will be successful here in the long run.

Polllack qualified his recruiting statement by saying richt and spurrier have closed the borders of their respective states. Joe Tessatore was the most objective one on the panel, and he's one of the best of ESPN'S game announcers. IMO.

ESPN loves us, they moved UT up to 5th on recruiting and Texas A & M down to 6th...WHAT you say>>>not sure because we didn't receive a commitment does that mean A & M lost someone?

Football Class Rankings - ESPN

No, ESPN doesn't update their rankings whenever a team gets a commit like the other sites...They only do it when they feel like it. Cortez bumped us up but it took a few days for them to update the rankings.

don't fall for their rope a dopey, this fall they will be bad mouthing us again

After we kick the puke green wearing football teams ass I think we'll be at the top of the ESPN talking points.

Of course we have to beat the puke green guys first.

Best dressed today is hard because there were so many quality bow ties. But Tennessee DE Jaques Smith's orange blazer was killer. Not many people can pull that off and it was very, very bold. He pulled that off.

-Edward Aschoff

No ESPN still hates us.

We've got two big commits the past 2 days, but espn has not shown the world on there bottom headliner "thing" when the recruits part pops up.

I want some more spotlight ESPN... Show us some more love we've got the #1 class in the country and hear zip about it.
Sry I'm done

We gotta show it on the field and for the first time in a number of years I think we will.

Fulmer gave up and rested on his laurels, Kiffin was just using us as a springboard, Dooley was using his association with Saban and his daddy's name to his advantage. Butch Jones is relying on his ability as a coach and leader to win games.

I'm going with Jones. So far he has done everything right and I think he will continue to do it right on the playing field.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back