ESPN: Ranking the SEC safeties

you are wrong, when tw is threaten with anything against florida he starts insulting our fan base so suck his asz if you want.

Right genius, because all I did in this thread was say UF had a safety who didn't deserve to be on the Top 10 list, and UT's best safety Randolph got snubbed.

I understand every message board has a few idiot mouthbreathers who come out with both guns blazing whenever a rival posts something...take you for instance...but at least read and attempt to comprehend what's being said before making yourself look like a fool.

Have a nice day. :tease2:

Last edited:
I can't wait to see McNeil and Randolph together, Randolph ready to knock the rust off, feel for AP's Williams, Pemberton, Embry or whomever the first lucky recipient to be ... nah, no I don't. :)

Reactions: 2 people
Right genius, because all I did in this thread was say UF had a safety who didn't deserve to be on the Top 10 list, and UT's best safety Randolph got snubbed.

I understand every message board has a few idiot mouthbreathers who come out with both guns blazing whenever a rival posts something...take you for instance...but at least read and attempt to comprehend what's being said before making yourself look like a fool.

Have a nice day. :tease2:
lol, ...I don't remember any of this TW.. I apologize , I had a few to many shots of tequila..my bad so I guess I am the fool ...for now...

they will be good.McNeil will bring his hard hat and lunch pale and do a good job as he continues to grow up. its the Corners that scare me.

I think Jones and Coleman will do just fine since we arent doing the pattern matching crap.....and Toney should be a good nickel

I guess the tackling on the back end has been good.

I need my eyes checked.

Carry on

You truly are an idiot.

UT's safeties haven't been the best open field tackle, and no one has suggested that. But by your own criteria, 5 INT's goes a long way to helping stop long plays.

You want to hang the blame for the barrage of long plays from last season on something, hang it on the stupidest defensive scheme in the history of college football.

You truly are an idiot.

UT's safeties haven't been the best open field tackle, and no one has suggested that. But by your own criteria, 5 INT's goes a long way to helping stop long plays.

You want to hang the blame for the barrage of long plays from last season on something, hang it on the stupidest defensive scheme in the history of college football.

i have used this example before to prove a point and will do so now.

on trey burton's 80 yard td run, marsalis teague had an opportunity to make a tackle and didn't.

period. end of story. next case.

he had the angle. he had the sideline. and trey burton will never be confused with earl campbell or herschel walker.

now, that's just one play. but, it's not like there aren't other examples. whatever sunseri did, at some point, player finds ball, player chases ball, player brings guy with the ball down to the ground.

and if some of you don't want to acknowledge that as a problem, that's fine.

hell, on several occasions, the tackle wasn't even missed because the guy chasing the play didn't even have the speed to get there.

but, whether it's not making the tackle or not getting there, it's up to the people in the back to keep a play from going the distance.

I have look at out defensive rankings per position we should be a solid defense .....acorrding to the ranking we should not be as bad as people think

on trey burton's 80 yard td run, marsalis teague had an opportunity to make a tackle and didn't.

he had the angle. he had the sideline. and trey burton will never be confused with earl campbell or herschel walker.

now, that's just one play. but, it's not like there aren't other examples. whatever sunseri did, at some point, player finds ball, player chases ball, player brings guy with the ball down to the ground.

Period, end of story, next case? Earlier you said a safety at UT hasn't made an open field tackle since Berry? Is that true? Absolutely no open field tackles were made in the secondary last year, or the year before, or the year before that? None?

hell, on several occasions, the tackle wasn't even missed because the guy chasing the play didn't even have the speed to get there.

but, whether it's not making the tackle or not getting there, it's up to the people in the back to keep a play from going the distance.

Thanks for the football lesson. Have you ever played? Scheme doesn't account for lack of speed, which is a separate issue. Your original premise was the open field tackling. When scheme sucks, players are confused, and some are not highly rated players to begin with - a recipe for bad things to happen and tackles to be missed. And I'm not disputing that point, but you're too thick to realize that - or more likely, too much of a troll to acknowledge it. The point I'm disputing is that no safety at UT since Berry has made an open field tackle..

The problem I, and others, have with you is that you're a prick. You don't come in and make a point. You write, "Is this a joke?" then spout condescending BS and say, "case closed" as if you've actually proven anything. How you're not banned is beyond me. The moderators do a good job here, but the scales with you definitely tip in the direction of being more of a liability to this board than an asset.

Last edited:

Good coaches would of taught Teague how to tackle. What is being argued in this thread?

CB position is a grey area for the UT defense!! kinda worried how Coleman is going to pan out this year and i dont even know who our second CB is.

VN Store

Back