Espn

508mikey

Who on VN thinks ESPN needs some Hotter female sportscasters ? The ones on there now are arf arf IMO -

ESPN hates hot chicks. (Except for Jenn Brown. And yes, she's hotter than Erin Andrews)

Yes she is

42dcbe28.jpg

I kind of like Michelle Beadle in a girl next door sort of way. She's no Jenn Brown or EA though.

Reactions: 1 person
Who on VN thinks ESPN needs some Hotter female sportscasters ? The ones on there now are arf arf IMO -

I don't watch sports news to oogle female anatomical segments. I watch it to get sports news. If I want to see more than that, the Internet has tons to skimpy clad damsels of all makes, colors,and degrees of undress. But then again, I don't pay them any mind either cause they can't show me anything I haven't seen before.

I don't watch sports news to oogle female anatomical segments. I watch it to get sports news. If I want to see more than that, the Internet has tons to skimpy clad damsels of all makes, colors,and degrees of undress. But then again, I don't pay them any mind either cause they can't show me anything I haven't seen before.

Well looky here...we got ourselves a real fancy boy!

You need to check out the afternoon girl on The Weather Channel. She makes smoke roll out my ears..

Let me guess, you have never googled this phrase "Erin Andrews hotel room peep hole naked photo"

Personally I dont care much for woman sportscasters. Hot or not. And no I'm not gay or hate woman. Just old fashion. I don't play golf with chicks either.

To be honest one of the best things my dad ever taught me to do is how to watch sports and drown out female voices. So when a chick is on tv and is talking about sports I don't hear what she says anyway. A good woman knows exactly when to bring a fresh beer to her man, and when he needs a snack when he is watching the game. Not worrying about whether or not my team has the right personal on the field or the players to succeed in the 3-4 def. Just IMHO thats all...

Oh yeah...she also knows that that talking to me after a Vols loss is not the best time. Just sayin...

VN Store

Back