Espn

That's the thing I hang out with good looking women. I don't need to get my fix from watching them talking about sports on tv. I get it in real life. Just sayin...

And like some others that agree with me they never say anything worthwhile anyway. I prefer to watch a game with fat Saragosa on the sideline than some hot chick that is just there for the dudes in their moms basement.

Giants logo and Rangers logo looks like a bandwagon here - is a Bama logo going on there next ? :sick:

Giants logo and Rangers logo looks like a bandwagon here - is a Bama logo going on there next ? :sick:

Really??? Fail!! Can u not see from my screen name that I'm a TN alum??? What did Erin Andrews come on TV?

I've been on here since august and the giants logo was there then so fail there too.

I grew up in Dallas. So again...fail!

That's three fails...must be the story of your life.

Last edited:
Holly Rowe is sexy.

B-O-O-M!

HOLLY-ROWE-AGGRESSIVE.gif

Really??? Fail!! Can u not see from my screen name that I'm a TN alum??? What did Erin Andrews come on TV?

I've been on here since august and the giants logo was there then so fail there too.

I grew up in Dallas. So again...fail!

That's three fails...must be the story of your life.[/QUO youre from Texas - thats a FAIL in itself :whistling:

I don't watch sports news to oogle female anatomical segments. I watch it to get sports news. If I want to see more than that, the Internet has tons to skimpy clad damsels of all makes, colors,and degrees of undress. But then again, I don't pay them any mind either cause they can't show me anything I haven't seen before.

You aren't trying hard enough. There are plenty of things you haven't seen.

VN Store

Back