Espnnews At 8pm

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Feb 2, 2005 6:35 PM
last time we were number one in recruiting, we had peyton. and he couldnt get past florida. what will be this years classes achilles heel?

:dunno: What?!?

We still have not resolved our d-back problems. Morley will help, but d-backs all have to performing great.

****. jason allen is gonna play d-back this year. morley will play safety. fellows is gonna be healthy. and imo, hefney had a fantastic year for a freshmen. we are ok.

Originally posted by GAVol+Feb 2, 2005 6:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Feb 2, 2005 6:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-checkerboard_charly@Feb 2, 2005 6:35 PM
last time we were number one in recruiting, we had peyton. and he couldnt get past florida. what will be this years classes achilles heel?

:dunno: What?&#33;? [/quote]
what. what?

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly+Feb 2, 2005 6:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (checkerboard_charly @ Feb 2, 2005 6:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by GAVol@Feb 2, 2005 6:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-checkerboard_charly
@Feb 2, 2005 6:35 PM

:dunno: What?&#33;?

what. what? [/quote]
I just think it&#39;s funny that these kids haven&#39;t even enrolled in school yet, and we&#39;re discussing what their achilles heel will be.

hey. we gotta talk about something. if not why would this site exist. right? its just food for thought anyway. none of us no what will really happen.

plus this gets me away from the old lady. :rocks:

I don&#39;t know what our weakness will be? Inexperience at Safety?

OK then . . . I believe this year&#39;s recruiting class&#39;s achilles heel will be lower back pain brought on by the number of championship rings each of them will be wearing.

Originally posted by GAVol@Feb 2, 2005 6:47 PM
OK then . . . I believe this year&#39;s recruiting class&#39;s achilles heel will be lower back pain brought on by the number of championship rings each of them will be wearing.

very good one. :lolup:

Originally posted by GAVol@Feb 2, 2005 5:56 PM
What do you win for having the #1 recruiting class in the country?

As far as I can tell:

1. A whole bunch of internet message board threads
2. A half-decent interview on a station that abhors you
3. High expectations. For a long time.

BTW, did you get a nice raise with the big promotion?

They haven&#39;t said a WORD about us yet and we are approaching the first 25 minutes. :blink:

thats how it is. i guess its what we get when we talk bad about espn.

Well, that was great&#33; They hardly mentioned us. I am glad that I didn&#39;t cancel my plans for that. I didn&#39;t have any plans, but if I did, I would be glad that I didn&#39;t cancel them.

I think we may have gotten bad information. He was interviewed on the Hot List earlier and was also on Countdown to Signing Day, but I never specifically heard that he was going to be back on TV tonight.

Yeah maybe, but we have a top 5 recruiting class, they could of at least covered a couple of our players. Whatever though. I am over it as of now.

VN Store

Back