ESPN's best college football games of 2013

Week 4 "game to watch" Boise St vs Fresno St.....seriously?

Fresno State had a 9 or 10 win season last year. They are picked to win the Mountain-Pacific-Intercoastal-Northwestern-Sasquatchian 12 (or MPINWS12 for you abrv. lovers) Conference Title this season.

Reactions: 2 people
Fresno State had a 9 or 10 win season last year. They are picked to win the Mountain-Pacific-Intercoastal-Northwestern-Sasquatchian 12 (or MPINWS12 for you abrv. lovers) Conference Title this season.

Still, I'd rather watch The Bachelorette re-runs than that game.

Climpson getting waaaaay too much love in that list. Geez, its like sportswriters have zero memory.

i think The Tennessee Oregon game could be one of the more intriguing early season games this year . Both teams coming in with new Coaches and lots of question marks. winner of this game heads in the conference games with confidence on high

i think The Tennessee Oregon game could be one of the more intriguing early season games this year . Both teams coming in with new Coaches and lots of question marks. winner of this game heads in the conference games with confidence on high

the only other one that really could be more intriguing to the nation is bama/A&M that week. and pissed that it's on at same time. will make for some fun watching in vegas, tho

Climpson getting waaaaay too much love in that list. Geez, its like sportswriters have zero memory.

I think they're playing statistics. If they keep saying every year that Clemson is going to do something, eventually it will have to happen.

VN Store

Back