Exceeding expectations

gnm53108

Go VOLS!
So far for most here CBJ has exceeded expectations on the recruiting front....greatly.

I'd just like for everyone to take a moment and ponder...what if CBJ does the same on the field this year?

I might be caught up in the moment but right now I'm pretty fired up.

Reactions: 7 people
So far for most here CBJ has exceeded expectations on the recruiting front....greatly.

I'd just like for everyone to take a moment and ponder...what if CBJ does the same on the field this year?

I might be caught up in the moment but right now I'm pretty fired up.

ok :thumbsup:

"History of Magic is upstairs, ladies, not down.
Mr. Davies! Mr. Davies! That is the girls' lavatory.
Potter.
- Oh, this can't be good.
Enjoying ourselves, are we?
- I had a free period this morning.
So I noticed.I would think you would want to fill it with Potions.Or is it no longer your ambition to become an Auror?
- It was, but I was told I had to get an "Outstanding" in my O.W.L.
So you did, when Professor Snape was teaching Potions. However, Professor Slughorn is perfectly happy to accept N.E.W.T. s students...
...with "Exceeds Expectations."
- Brilliant. Um...Well, I'll head there straightaway.
Oh, good, good.
Potter, take Weasley with you. He looks far too happy over there.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009): First-day-back - Video

:lolabove:

I think we all want CBJ to exceed our expectations this year on the football field, and I hope he does it. He has done more than I thought he would, and he continues to surprise us. I wish him more continued success!

Reactions: 3 people
Potter.
So I noticed.I would think you would want to fill it with Potions.Or is it no longer your ambition to become an Auror?
So you did, when Professor Snape was teaching Potions. However, Professor Slughorn is perfectly happy to accept N.E.W.T. s students...
Oh, good, good.

That would be a cool thing to quote if you were 10! Otherwise, that could be the nerdiest thing I've read on here. What's next, a World of Warcraft reference?

Reactions: 16 people
If we win a game or 2 were not supposed to, next year's recruiting could be insane.

If we can pull out a win againt either oregon or fl the rest of the years "not supposed to" games would shrink dramatically.

I agree, next's years recruiting would be insane...just like it is now.

Maybe it's orange optimism but I believe Butch will TAKE his signature win in the first season.

Potter.
Oh, good, good.

Basement dweller?

I thought Butch Jones was a good coach before he became Volunteer One. So far, he has exceeded my expectations. Coach Jones is not an ordinary guy, even by SEC standards. Competing in this conference is one of the hardest jobs there is, and Jones appears to enjoy everything about it. I hope that holds on game days. Tennessee plays one of the toughest schedules in the country, and we are not yet where we need to be.

Potter.
Oh, good, good.

WOW! Straight out of Dorkville! Surprised you are a football fan quoting movies such as Harry Potter. :p

Potter.
Oh, good, good.

This post, your prior post history, and your avi all scream 12 year old that gets beat up alot.

Depends on your expectations. If you want to be a perennial "also ran" like UT had become at the end of Fulmer's run then you will have a certain level of expectation... like we've argued in the "6 win" thread. If you want to see championships then you "expect" coaching to make enough of a difference that UT beats some teams they're not supposed to beat.

Fortunately, that is not a vain hope since Jones history is doing just that.

I thought Butch Jones was a good coach before he became Volunteer One. So far, he has exceeded my expectations. Coach Jones is not an ordinary guy, even by SEC standards. Competing in this conference is one of the hardest jobs there is, and Jones appears to enjoy everything about it. I hope that holds on game days. Tennessee plays one of the toughest schedules in the country, and we are not yet where we need to be.

"Volunteer One" I love it!:)

Reactions: 1 person
Depends on your expectations. If you want to be a perennial "also ran" like UT had become at the end of Fulmer's run then you will have a certain level of expectation... like we've argued in the "6 win" thread. If you want to see championships then you "expect" coaching to make enough of a difference that UT beats some teams they're not supposed to beat.

Fortunately, that is not a vain hope since Jones history is doing just that.

I agree with all of this.

Just not year one

VN Store

Back