Explosive Brian Flores lawsuit against NFL

Nobody is saying that it is, from what I can tell.

Also, Bienemy might just be a product of Andy Reid. I can't tell you with any certainty that he'd be a good HC. I kinda figure he must be bad in interviews.
I think it’s a red flag if he has Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill and he doesn’t even call plays.

I think it’s a red flag if he has Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill and he doesn’t even call plays.

I don’t think Matt Nagy’s flameout did Bienemy any favors either. Everybody and their mom knows that KC is 100% Reid and Mahomes.

Whoops by Hue.

The former Browns coach suggested that he too was paid by Cleveland ownership to tank during his time with the team, which was later vehemently denied by owner Jimmy Haslam.

However, in a recent interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper, Jackson noted that he was not paid to lose games when he was head coach of the Browns.

"No, I was never offered money like Brian (Flores) had mentioned," Jackson said. "I think this is a totally different situation but has some similarities."

Hue Jackson says he wasn't paid to lose, suggests Browns situation had similarities to that of Brian Flores

Last edited:
What I don’t understand is why he went scorched earth and decided to call out everyone. I get his case against NYG, but why bring up the broncos? Sounds petty. Same with his comments on the dolphins

He never really suggested that. All he said was his owner wasn’t happy with him winning.
Must’ve been furious after he fired Hue and his replacement started winning. 😏

What the hell did he mean with"trust me, it was a good number."

I must’ve missed that part. Is that in the tweet or something different?

Edit: my fault. Apparently there was a follow up tweet I missed

Attachments

• BFA9153E-AD75-440D-A4B4-8061FCA0EAA1.jpeg
    BFA9153E-AD75-440D-A4B4-8061FCA0EAA1.jpeg
    301.5 KB · Views: 3
Looks like the NFL has already addressed Flores' claims by hiring two minority head coaches in the last day. Makes it kinda tough for Flores to claim race was why he couldn't get another job

If the roles were reversed and this were a suit about reverse racism, I would bet all my $ some of you wouldn't be replying with "sour grapes" type comments

Reactions: Lankykong and MAD
If the roles were reversed and this were a suit about reverse racism, I would bet all my $ some of you wouldn't be replying with "sour grapes" type comments

If he didn’t go scorched earth and then cry about not getting jobs, you’d have more of a point.

Instead of making this about the Giants he went after the Dolphins and Broncos for no apparent reason. Why would anyone hire the man?

If he didn’t go scorched earth and then cry about not getting jobs, you’d have more of a point.

Instead of making this about the Giants he went after the Dolphins and Broncos for no apparent reason. Why would anyone hire the man?
If what was alleged was true, they both deserved to be named. If you can smell alcohol on a Denver guy’s breath during your interview or if a guy interviewed you on one hour of sleep when he interviewed others in a normal situation, that’s not a fair job opportunity. This is why HRs want standardized interview situations.

For Miami, I don’t understand how people seem to think that being hired and then being asked to be the fall guy and intentionally lose would help future job opportunities. If you have a losing record as a coach, nobody wants to hire you. Then he won and they basically fired him saying he was a locker room cancer, which could just mean he was unwilling to lose or break tampering rules; how does that help him get a job in the future? The owners are tight and stick together on this kind of thing.

If what was alleged was true, they both deserved to be named. If you can smell alcohol on a Denver guy’s breath during your interview or if a guy interviewed you on one hour of sleep when he interviewed others in a normal situation, that’s not a fair job opportunity. This is why HRs want standardized interview situations.

For Miami, I don’t understand how people seem to think that being hired and then being asked to be the fall guy and intentionally lose would help future job opportunities. If you have a losing record as a coach, nobody wants to hire you. Then he won and they basically fired him saying he was a locker room cancer, which could just mean he was unwilling to lose or break tampering rules; how does that help him get a job in the future? The owners are tight and stick together on this kind of thing.

I’m not saying he should’ve lost games at Miami. He did the right thing there and he would’ve landed a job if he would’ve been smart enough to hold off on his lawsuit for another week or 2.

But yes, the Denver thing comes off as childish. When you start throwing the entire league under the bus, you shouldn’t be upset when no one wants to work with you.

Reactions: Lankykong
I’m not saying he should’ve lost games at Miami. He did the right thing there and he would’ve landed a job if he would’ve been smart enough to hold off on his lawsuit for another week or 2.

But yes, the Denver thing comes off as childish. When you start throwing the entire league under the bus, you shouldn’t be upset when no one wants to work with you.
Yeah, I get your perspective and wasn’t even necessarily talking about you. It’s possible there could be a bit of both going on (unfair situation and a guy that may be difficult to get along with) since a lot of head coaches don’t have easy personalities anyway.

Reactions: Vol8188
I actually thought Flores might have a reasonable case, specifically if they have further evidence to support their claims. I don't see how this statement/stance helps his case/cause, though. Especially given that the Texans hired a minority coach with a longer and more accomplished NFL resume than him.

Brian Flores' lawyers claim Texans didn't hire him due to NFL lawsuit

Unfortunately this seems relevant today.
This was the Dodgers Manager on Nightline.

So Flores says he has evidence that Ross offered him pay to lose. I think people are overlooking how scandalous that aspect is because they are so worried about the politics. I've seen a couple articles saying this is criminal because of the betting implications. Someone was saying Ross should be forced to sell the team. I would say that's going too far, but this is very serious. It's one thing for the front office to tank the roster. For the players and/or coaches to lose on purpose is a completely different, fraudulent act.

So Flores says he has evidence that Ross offered him pay to lose. I think people are overlooking how scandalous that aspect is because they are so worried about the politics. I've seen a couple articles saying this is criminal because of the betting implications. Someone was saying Ross should be forced to sell the team. I would say that's going too far, but this is very serious. It's one thing for the front office to tank the roster. For the players and/or coaches to lose on purpose is a completely different, fraudulent act.
Yeah, the paying to lose is a big deal for multiple reasons. Do other coaches get this too? It kinda stinks to get your first big opportunity and then be incentivized to tank (and then get punished for it) no matter who you are but especially when you have a hard time getting interviews anyway.

Totally agree. You tank by getting creative with the IR or trading away players; not by asking the coach to gameplan to lose. I'm sure ownership will have a different account and the truth will be somewhere in the middle.

Would bet the rest of your money you’d be taking them to task for “whining”. 😏

VN Store

Back