F all of them

Yes our coach said it to a fanbase that needed it and now like Peyton told the team , stick together bc the media has wrote us off and as a fanbase I promise you now is the time for optimism and so when our team takes the feild, to the opposite team , f all of them and I mean frig bc I don't talk dirty ! My prediction for vols vs bama ! Ut 38 bama 24

Smoke some more crack dude, this team is on the highway to hell

Make your your stupid argument! You don't have one ! Butch raised ut from the dead! Make your case! Administration wouldn't pay for proven and Butch brought us back make your fricken point from there

Its ok, I feel ya WildasaMink - drunk incoherent ramblings and all. I would like to drink that much myself but my UT football soul has already died this year. No need to waste the good bourbon.

Indeed we have much to thank CBJ for but this game was not on that list. It showed that the offense at least is simply not showing up to play.

Make your case from Dooley? Coaches would not come here! Fact! Talent sucked! Fact make your fuel!?g case! Butch talent! On par with sec ! Make your logical case ! Stupid people

No facts! No appreciation ! Stupidity is all you spill from your stupid mouths! Make a case from Dooley! Please? I'm open to hear how you well spelling educated punctuation using people would solve the problem from Dooley? Please indulge me , I'm hungry for you knowledge? I want to meet you intellectually gifted people and show you my talent! ! Please,

Give me answers, please! I'm here! Let's go speak truth ! Smart people! My talent is different! I figured out how to take a open flame to flesh and how to take belt buckle to the back and how to be beat and smile ! I want to know what the perfect people have to say about our problems!

All you point makers! Include the entire story! Thank Butch ! And move on if you don't you are ignorant! Who turned Tennessee down? How's your recruiting been? How did that happen? Bc a bad a recruiter stocked your team for coach who! You claim logic but deny it ? So flame on mother truckers! You are stupid!

Maybe butch will take you with him.

I rose above some stuff that I'm thankful for ! Pain releases more than I can explain but if you think my name is fake your WRONG! I feed on pain ! I have been getting hit from age 4 by grown men ! I can take your best shot and get bigger and bigger until it's a problem you can't handle! Please I want to know! Tell me ! What point do you have about Butch ! From Dooley?

Tell me ! A point! Let's have educated conversation! And you can help me with spelling and punctuation, bc it was a little neglected at youth but my heart and true understanding was not so make a point!

i rose above some stuff that i'm thankful for ! Pain releases more than i can explain but if you think my name is fake your wrong! I feed on pain ! I have been getting hit from age 4 by grown men ! I can take your best shot and get bigger and bigger until it's a problem you can't handle! Please i want to know! Tell me ! What point do you have about butch ! From dooley?

christian bale.gif

arm-flail.gif

VN Store

Back