Fantasy Baseball draft tonight... anyone interested?

We need two more people to vote on the referenda so we can get started.

I asked you guys to take it easy on me. Thanks for nothing. :)

Like I said in the chat, I'm bad enough without accidentally drafting two watch list guys in the early rounds.

Anybody know what "matchup acquisitions" are on the main team page? Mine says 0/7 and I have no clue what that means.

It means you can only add 7 players per week (each matchup is a week). It is to prevent you from adding a bunch of new players throughout the week hoping to win just by getting players to play more games. In other words dropping everybody on their off days and adding players that are playing
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It means you can only add 7 players per week (each matchup is a week). It is to prevent you from adding a bunch of new players throughout the week hoping to win just by getting players to play more games. In other words dropping everybody on their off days and adding players that are playing

Doesn't it take 24 hours for a player to clear waivers anyway?

Doesn't it take 24 hours for a player to clear waivers anyway?

it does after the initial draft, actually 48 hours, but after that you can claim anyone that is a free agent right away. the only way waivers come into play after that is when someone drops a player and you try to claim him before the 48 hour period. all other undrafted players are free pickings and available to the first person that claims them.

Looks like I defeated Boston FUBAR to hopefully climb out of the cellar. Looking forward to actually following a full week's matchup starting tomorrow.

Freak you planning on making this a keeper league? ...if not, Chase Headley and Giancarlo Stanton to the highest bidder!

Freak you planning on making this a keeper league? ...if not, Chase Headley and Giancarlo Stanton to the highest bidder!

Doesn't it have to be a keeper from the outset? I'd love to have a regular league going every year if we have people who won't quit.

Doesn't it have to be a keeper from the outset? I'd love to have a regular league going every year if we have people who won't quit.

Nope, you can change it to a keeper at any point. You can also always remove and add owners as well if they are not really participating

Nope, you can change it to a keeper at any point. You can also always remove and add owners as well if they are not really participating

Good to know. I had no idea.

I'm having fun apart from the fact that Freak Jr kicked my ass last week. :)

Good to know. I had no idea.

I'm having fun apart from the fact that Freak Jr kicked my ass last week. :)

Yeah, this has been a pretty good league thus far. Freak jr. put together a pretty solid team

VN Store

Back