Fantasy Hockey 2013

Lulz I didn't know you weren't supposed to switch your players in & out every night.

I'll be screwed at the end of the year. Whoops.

wtf I went from 2nd to 9th in about two weeks time. I stayed right around 2-3 for the longest and all of a sudden dropped like crazy.

Can any of you guys that play every year look at my team (yoshi) and tell me what the weakness is? My goalie situation has been terribly unlucky but I didn't know it would affect my team that much.

wtf I went from 2nd to 9th in about two weeks time. I stayed right around 2-3 for the longest and all of a sudden dropped like crazy.

Can any of you guys that play every year look at my team (yoshi) and tell me what the weakness is? My goalie situation has been terribly unlucky but I didn't know it would affect my team that much.

Your goalie points are a bad spot, of course, and it seems like your swuad has just been off for a bit. There's a gaggle of teams in a bunch in the middle of almost every category, it looks like you just went to the
tail end of them, a few good weeks in a row and you could easily pick up 7-8 points

i've lost somewhere around 10 points in the past week or two myself. barely hanging on to the lead by 1/2 point going in to tonight. hopefully its been due to the big injuries i've had recently of players that are starting to come back

VN Store

Back