'Fast' Tennessee Vols aiming to accelerate on offense

What does everybody think about the fake injury rule that the ncaa is talkin about? There saying a lot of teams are faking injures to slow down the up tempo offences does anyone think they will be able to do anything about it? I was watching the Georgia vs clemson game and it looked like a bunch of the Georgia players were fakin injures to slow the tigers down.

Georgia has been doing it for a while now. It's becoming a trademark of theirs.

Reactions: 1 person
dis team turrble. 3 points scroed in 2nd aganst AP. WKU beats us by 24. AP dun ajust at halve n we didnt scroe mor than 3.

15 sec betwen plays is slo. i play ncaa 14 with 10 sec.

I think you nailed the script for about 1/2 the callers on the ever-enlightening Doc, Jeff, and Einstein show.

Just need......I'll hang up and listen now....

dis team turrble. 3 points scroed in 2nd aganst AP. WKU beats us by 24. AP dun ajust at halve n we didnt scroe mor than 3.

15 sec betwen plays is slo. i play ncaa 14 with 10 sec.

Over half of those saying this probably get out of breath from walking from the couch to the refrigerator

Reactions: 1 person
I know it was the first game, but I was expecting a little bit faster pace last week to be honest.

Me too. From listening to CBJ he expects to increase the pace as well as the guys, particularly the WRs get move familiar/comfortable with the offense.

You can't go by number of plays run if you score after 3 downs guys..... I don't care if we only run 3 plays a quarter as long as they are all scores...

If I'm not mistake wasn't last weeks game under a new coach and offensive cord? Which leaves me to believe everyone is still learning? The offense will speed up over the next few weeks...

VN Store

Back