Fauci Gain of Function

Good thing Trump left him in charge and gave him a mic then.

What do we call people who work with and empower traitors?
Ahhhh. Did my post offend you? Trump wasn’t in office long enough to learn of “gain of function” research that I’m aware of given the fact that congress has just recently started calling Fauci out. But this is what’s funny about democrats. No matter the complaint of what YOUR party has done, the first thing you guys want to do is point a finger at Trump. It’s hilarious! But let me enlighten you. This country has been torn apart within the last year and it’s all connected to the radical left since a democrat took office.

No, on a scale of 1 to should be in prison how bad are they?
I’ve heard about them and if he’s talking about the same ones, Fauci changed the definition of “gain of function” the moment he learned Congress learned of the extent of his research. So if there’s anything beyond “should be in prison”, it’s that.

Reactions: AM64
Fauci is just as guilty of treason as his president. The word “democrat” is quickly becoming a word that’s changing its meaning. It’s starting to lean towards meaning domestic terrorist rather than a political affiliation.
Oh no... It's far worse than that. He is directly responsible for something that has killed millions of humans. He should be dead. Don't even stop at the prison door.. right to the gallows

Oh no... It's far worse than that. He is directly responsible for something that has killed millions of humans. He should be dead. Don't even stop at the prison door.. right to the gallows
Treason at its finest. Both of them. As far as I’m concerned, this country has no president at the moment.

Ahhhh. Did my post offend you? Trump wasn’t in office long enough to learn of “gain of function” research that I’m aware of given the fact that congress has just recently started calling Fauci out. But this is what’s funny about democrats. No matter the complaint of what YOUR party has done, the first thing you guys want to do is point a finger at Trump. It’s hilarious! But let me enlighten you. This country has been torn apart within the last year and it’s all connected to the radical left since a democrat took office.
Lol. Got him!

Trump wasnt in office long enough? He admitted to it in 2018 and said it was a good thing. Fauci’s Truths and Half-Truths About Gain-of-Function Research

Reactions: BisonVol
But let me enlighten you. This country has been torn apart within the last year and it’s all connected to the radical left since a democrat took office.
Your nonsense doesn't enlighten anyone. This started way before the past year

Say what you wish but it’s simple deflection. This country wasn’t flipped on its neck more than a year ago.
Where were you living? The very fact a person like Trump could be elected shows how jacked up this country has become

Last edited:
Call me stupid but I tried to make sense of this post and came up short.
I fixed it. In a country like ours we should never be forced to pick between Trump and Biden for the leader of the free world. It's embarrassing

Reactions: tntar heel
I fixed it. In a country like ours we should never be forced to pick between Trump and Biden for the leader of the free world. It's embarrassing
People hated Trump because he wasn’t politically correct. He didn’t care if he hurt your feelings or not. He may not be someone I’d like to go to dinner with but he was good for the country and exactly what it needed at the time. Was he perfect? Hell no. But he was fair and American. He was NOT this! THIS is the embarrassment. A year ago Biden inherited the strongest boarders we’ve ever seen, the term “no American left behind” still meant something and our enemies were not using our weapons. Once again, say what you wish about Trump but he was not this.

People hated Trump because he wasn’t politically correct. He didn’t care if he hurt your feelings or not. He may not be someone I’d like to go to dinner with but he was good for the country and exactly what it needed at the time. Was he perfect? Hell no. But he was fair and American. He was NOT this! THIS is the embarrassment. A year ago Biden inherited the strongest boarders we’ve ever seen, the term “no American left behind” still meant something and our enemies were not using our weapons. Once again, say what you wish about Trump but he was not this.
Exactly.

Reactions: 1vol8
The problem is that the office of the presidency attracts the worst kind of people

Reactions: AM64
Good thing Trump left him in charge and gave him a mic then.

What do we call people who work with and empower traitors?

A guy who inherited a far too large bureaucracy and can't possibly keep tabs on all of them. A victim of poor choices made by other presidents who came before him. A victim of the press and political process who can't possibly fire incompetents or enemies within the bureaucracy because that would be perceived as getting rid of "patriots" within who are trying to disclose his (Trump in this case) misdeeds? Seems like Trump was impeached at least once for "hindering" the bureaucracy investigating him. Apparently only dems (or someone favorable) can diddle with the bureaucratic mechanism. Usually the guy at the top gets to choose his underlings unless his name is Trump?

Yours is nonsense as well
That’s far from nonsense and you know it. It piggy backs on my response that Trump was hated because he told the truth and it hurt your feelings. Democrats didn’t waste any time filing for impeachment for even the smallest of things and multiple times.

Once upon a time the red, white and blue was the undisputed toughest country in the world. It had the most feared military on the planet. The president didn’t take no chit because he didn’t have to. The civilians themselves were feared as a second wave, or “backup” military to the 4 branches and therefore played its own role against invasions. Our boarders were secure and our government understood it worked for us. This was all true as of this day a year ago. What do we have now? Stop blaming Trump and take a good, long, hard look in the mirror if you voted for this anti American, radical left POS we have now.

A guy who inherited a far too large bureaucracy and can't possibly keep tabs on all of them. A victim of poor choices made by other presidents who came before him. A victim of the press and political process who can't possibly fire incompetents or enemies within the bureaucracy because that would be perceived as getting rid of "patriots" within who are trying to disclose his (Trump in this case) misdeeds? Seems like Trump was impeached at least once for "hindering" the bureaucracy investigating him. Apparently only dems (or someone favorable) can diddle with the bureaucratic mechanism. Usually the guy at the top gets to choose his underlings unless his name is Trump?
Good grief he is always the victim. At some point you just have to admit it was a bad job

Lol. Got him!

Trump wasnt in office long enough? He admitted to it in 2018 and said it was a good thing. Fauci’s Truths and Half-Truths About Gain-of-Function Research

So you become president, are you more concerned with national defense, the madness known as the economy, somebody trying to nail you for alleged misdeeds before even getting in the door, or some seemingly insignificant bureaucrat over in the CDC? Mind you there are something like 27 varieties of intelligence agencies running around and a couple of major countries devoted to our demise ... and the CDC is supposed to be on our side. Meanwhile there are opposition clowns running around with thoughts like roads are racist, and their one goal is to destroy you. The question is how many other Faucis are there in government because the federal government is too large and completely unmanageable?

That’s far from nonsense and you know it. It piggy backs on my response that Trump was hated because he told the truth and it hurt your feelings. Democrats didn’t waste any time filing for impeachment for even the smallest of things and multiple times.

Once upon a time the red, white and blue was the undisputed toughest country in the world. It had the most feared military on the planet. The president didn’t take no chit because he didn’t have to. The civilians themselves were feared as a second wave, or “backup” military to the 4 branches and therefore played its own role against invasions. Our boarders were secure and our government understood it worked for us. This was all true as of this day a year ago. What do we have now? Stop blaming Trump and take a good, long, hard look in the mirror if you voted for this anti American, radical left POS we have now.
Trump told the truth? 🤣

How about instead of absolving Trump and blaming Biden I just say they both suck and hurt this nation? Yeah, that works

VN Store

Back