Favorite Bowl Game

I was at the 1996 Citrus Bowl, Tennessee 20 Ohio State 14...It rained the entire game, except during halftime....I was soaked, but had a blast, two great teams.

Agree with all your picks just added my own reasons

5. 2005 Cotton Bowl - great ending to a roller coaster season!

4. 2001 Citrus Bowl - Michigan sux

3. 1996 Citrus Bowl - Both UT and OSU were tied at #3 going into this game. Bill Duff's goal line stand with the UT D against Eddie George. (The mighty EG 3 yrds and a cloud of dust, the main reason I don't root for the Titans, can't believe they want that has been back)

2. 1986 Sugar Bowl - overrated miami and jimmy johnson go down!! nothing better. (Another hypseman winner falls under the Big Orange Crush!)

1. 1999 Fiesta Bowl - We were the underdogs all yr long, but we were the only undefeated team in the top 5 and we won it on the field, in my mind makes it undisputed!

Id also say bowls other than the NC..
01 Citrus Bowl. We wasnt suppose to even show up.
We came in with nothing to lose, But more pride and a chip on our shoulders.
I was a bit young for the 86 Sugar, Everyone around me was Miami all the way and it'll be ugly. No one took smack from a kid to seriously.

As for the 98 NC, Im still speechless...Just never understood afterwards how ESPN Awarded NY Yankee's as team of the year? :moon2:

favorite bowl game is 2005 cotton bowl because it was the first tennessee bowl game I ever watched. I do alot of traveling on the christmas holidays and I am always in a car on a vols bowl game. I got lucky last year.

VN Store

Back