Favorite Conspiracy Theory

That Joe Biden got more votes than Barry.
Yea who could imagine turnout increasing when we are in the middle of worldwide pandemic, that's changed life for everyone as we know it, and riots across the country that have never been that big or widespread in my 42 years. So surprised we had much more voting.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Yea who could imagine turnout increasing when we are in the middle of worldwide pandemic, that's changed life for everyone as we know it, and riots across the country that have never been that big or widespread in my 42 years. So surprised we had much more voting.

Yeah, and Obama wasn't going against the most hated politician of all time. Masses were voting against Trump, not for Biden.

Reactions: volfanhill
Yeah Biden got more votes than Obama🙄. And Trump colluded with the Russians and the moon landing was fake too 😂😂😂😂.

And it’s the first time there was massive mail in voting and massive inconsistencies. But yeah keep on showing that liberal side Mr independent 😂😂😂😂

You don't say **** to conservative volfanhill and I'm a liberal for agreeing with him.

Mail-in voting is another explanation why turnout was better. Of course it was. If they make voting more convenient, then you'll get more of it.

You expressed disbelief that Biden could get more votes than Obama, when there are plenty of good explanations that are more plausible than a conspiracy. Now you're bringing in other **** and changing the convo. Kick rocks.

You don't say **** to conservative volfanhill and I'm a liberal for agreeing with him.

Mail-in voting is another explanation why turnout was better. Of course it was. If they make voting more convenient, then you'll get more of it.

You expressed disbelief that Biden could get more votes than Obama, when there are plenty of good explanations that are more plausible than a conspiracy. Now you're bringing in other **** and changing the convo. Kick rocks.
You're an extreme leftist.

VN Store

Back