Favorite Vol to sport the #4?

I can't believe little love for stallworth, one of the best wide receivers to play in the fulmer era

A lot of really good players have worn #4, really hard to choose. I'm going with Craig Faulkner because I loved how John Ward pronounced his name.

Craig Faulkner all the way. Best possession WR I can recall. Way before Wayne Chrebet made it cool

Donte was one of the freshest players to ever wear the orange. Gah man that visor.

Attachments

• Donte.jpg
    Donte.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
Craig Faulkner all the way. Best possession WR I can recall. Way before Wayne Chrebet made it cool

Me too bd.

I think you could've thrown to the ball toward the wrong endzone and Craig would've found a way to catch it.

I remember seeing a photo of Henderson during Spring practice in '98 or '99 wearing #4. I think he received an award of some type in that photo. Having said that, I'll cast my vote for Jeff Hall. Henderson will always be #98 to me.

Prior to looking at the list , I thought of Stallworth and Gerald Jones. Was debating until I saw the list. Fuad the Foot gets my pick. He was a devastating weapon!

VN Store

Back