FBI aims to keep valuables, $86M cash, found in safe deposit store raid

How big was that box if it held $86 million in cash?

Edit: never mind. It was nearly 400 boxes.

OK, tough guy. They can either Roger Stone or Paul Manafort you at night or just overwhelm you with numbers and firepower in broad daylight.
Over my safe at home? Lot of trouble for a couple birth certificates and marriage documents. But then again I'm not Saint George of Fentanyl

Over my safe at home? Lot of trouble for a couple birth certificates and marriage documents. But then again I'm not Saint George of Fentanyl
No guns?

And how do they know what is in your safe? Maybe they are going on a fishing expedition to find whatever they can.

or we’ll arrest you and then determine the crime. The FBI is nothing more than a left wing terrorist group and has been since at least Janet Reno was shooting innocent white folks and burning children alive.

It just seems that way to people on right wing forums because so many of the higher profile crimes are being committed by righties.

No guns?

And how do they know what is in your safe? Maybe they are going on a fishing expedition to find whatever they can.
That was kind of my point. Never owned a gun in my life. And I guess once that Constitution has been shredded I won't have anything to protect their invading my property.

Of course the FBI is out of bounds here. They and everyone know it. They are just trying to flush quarry out of the brush and see what the hounds can track down.

Last edited:
Reactions: davethevol
What dumbass would put that kind of cash in a safety deposit box? Have these folks never heard of the Caymans?

What dumbass would put that kind of cash in a safety deposit box? Have these folks never heard of the Caymans?
How far are the Cayman's from L.A.?

Had we actually had law and order, there would have been no issue keeping the items there.

I have successfully represented people that have mailed cash that was confiscated by the USPS. They stonewall the citizens, but once they receive a letter from an attorney they seem to instantly capitulate. I believe their theory is that many people that have their cash confiscated will not fight because they are scared of charges.

No comment on the topic..just got 4 topics of last reply and now 5..Record for late afternoon

VN Store

Back