FBI aims to keep valuables, $86M cash, found in safe deposit store raid

I think money isn't insured in a safety deposit box.
These were not ordinary deposit boxes. From what I understand, these boxes were "nameless" or not attached to a name. The G-Men found out and started sniffing around thinking they could find some reefer or shine peddlers loot.

There was a guy in the RF that used to talk about state troopers confiscating $17k or something from him. LebVol I think.

It just seems that way to people on right wing forums because so many of the higher profile crimes are being committed by righties.
No, it is that way. Any org previously headed by the likes of left wing terrorist Janet Reno can never recover their fidelity.

Reactions: davethevol
There was a guy in the RF that used to talk about state troopers confiscating $17k or something from him. LebVol I think.

Buddy of mine has been robbed by cops/troopers twice. Last time coming back from Colorado troopers stole about 7k worth of weed products and edibles along with a couple grand in cash. Didnt even give him a ticket or court date...just jacked him. The first time was nearly identical. These Troopers and cops know the routes back from Colorado are used to transport millions of $ worth of THC products . They also know that their victims will never complain due to them catching felony charges for trafficking....

VN Store

Back