Federal Minimum Wage

less than 1.5% of workers make minimum wage or less. and most of those are working some type of commission/fixed compensation on a limited timeline and not a typical 40hr work week.

minimum wage is not a problem.

They are having significant troubles, like everyone else, sourcing labor. Friend of mine has two CFAs. Having a tough time
Are you saying CFA’s are having a hard time being profitable or just with employee retention? They have to do 10X the volume of their fast food competitors in my area.

Are you saying CFA’s are having a hard time being profitable or just with employee retention? They have to do 10X the volume of their fast food competitors in my area.
Sorry it was not clear but I meant with labor. Thought the context of the conversation was clear, but obviously not.

No, I am fully aware of CFA's profitability and volume relative to others. Got three first cousins who worked for them and including one whose husband was with CFA corporate and retired from there. Our local CFA operator, a friend as well, actually started off with CFA working for the husband in Atlanta stores and gives him some credit for her career and current position.

Minimum wage is only a talking point for a few people:

1.) Morons
2.) low skilled laborer morons
3.) Participation trophy culture morons
4.) Financially retarded morons
5.) "Living wage" morons

I love the living wage argument. My living wage is $90 an hour minimum.

I would think a company like Disney would pay a living wage.
I was shocked when I was working maintenance as a 17 year old in Gatlinburg and they wouldnt pay me enough to buy a brand new BMW M3.

It's tied to union wages so they will always be trying to crank it up.

That’s another reason to worry about trump here. Not only is he not a typical conservative, but he recently received an endorsement from the teamsters

Reactions: hog88
Minimum wage is only a talking point for a few people:

1.) Morons
2.) low skilled laborer morons
3.) Participation trophy culture morons
4.) Financially retarded morons
5.) "Living wage" morons

I love the living wage argument. My living wage is $90 an hour minimum.

It is an amazing argument to hear. “You can’t afford an apartment on $12 an hour?”…cool, no one ever said living alone was a right guaranteed by the government.

It is an amazing argument to hear. “You can’t afford an apartment on $12 an hour?”…cool, no one ever said living alone was a right guaranteed by the government.
A lot of that boils down to the person being unwilling to make any type of sacrifice because they believe they are entitled to 1.) live in a big city 2.) live near their work and 3.) be able to afford stuff other people can without doing what they do. You always hear "I cant afford to move anywhere!". BS. If some african dude can get to Nicaragua and walk up through Mexico to illegally cross into the US..you can afford to move to a more affordable area.

This all comes from that instant gratification "chasing your dreams" and participation trophy bullsh!t people have been fed since the 80's. Sorry Skyler, you aren't going to get a degree in Ancient Mesopotamian Botany and become a six figure+ employee right after graduating (or ever). Sorry Chi'thead, you aren't going to, um, have a stable nuclear family to successfully raise your 8 children to be productive members of society like your great grandparents might have when they worked. All the information to be successful is out there, and almost always free, yet people are too stupid to figure it out.

Reactions: hog88 and Vol8188

VN Store

Back