Feels like '98

No... this team isn't that good. Crap like this is not helping. Let's admit this team needs to improve and just care about them winning the next game.
Totally agree. The defense is Top Five quality. IMO, the offense isn't even Top 15. The offensive talent is certainlyTop 5, but the offensive coaching staff sucks, actually.

Why are we running it up the middle on 3rd and long? Last week against Arkansas: 2nd and 15, run up the middle. The very next play on 3rd and 12, run up the middle. Sure, Nico has trouble connecting on the long pass. So why aren't we developing the short passing game with screens and out in the flats. I'm just an armchair doofus, and most of the time I can guess the next offensive play. No doubt the opposing defense is dialed in.

Reactions: wesley21
Brother, we BARELY beat one of the worst Florida teams of the past 20 years, and their coach will be fired this year.. we're not going to the playoffs, much less a shot at the natty. Cool down.

I don't think Florida is as bad as you think. They'll get some upset wins this year. And we tried to give this game away and still won. That's the type of win players will remember the next time adversity hits.

At the end of the day the win/loss column reads 5-1. Style points don't matter. Wins and losses do.

You’re also the one who said you were betting big money on bama and UT to cover.

No. I said I would wait until the game started to bet cause I thought 15 points was about right. I knew Florida would start strong and the line would come down. I waited until Florida was up 10-0 and got Tennessee on the moneyline at +140. I took that to the bank betting 5% of my bankroll. Let's say today was a good Saturday for me cause even with losing the Bama game I ended up turning a profit in the Tennessee game.

Next week will be my big week though cause I have a really good feeling how the games next week will go. I'll be betting big in the Tennessee/Alabama and Georgia/Texas games. There will be incredible value in those games if the lines come in where I expect.

Last edited:
Tee Martin was worlds ahead of Nico in 98.

Tee Martin was 7/20 for 64 yards against Florida in 1998, and he was 5/14 for 68 yards against Auburn as well. He was not worlds ahead of Nico. Tee did improve throughout the season in ‘98. I hope Nico does this year too.

Last edited:
And the resident clown shows up again. Ah D4H remember when you said the UF game was an easy win? 😂😂😂😂. Feels like 98??? Not even close. In 98 I didn’t think we would lose to Vandy and UK.

Reactions: Jaxon_Vol2017

VN Store

Back