Fellas, what are the best jeans out there?

Soft/comfortable? Or just durable?

And how many kidneys do I have to sell to buy them 😂
Soft comfortable. Extra room in the right places. Not binding like some jeans. They aren't cheap, but are cheaper than many jeans.

Have your European adventures convinced the Mrs. that it’s time for you to embrace modernity?😂

Lucky Brand are the only jeans I’ve bought for 10+ years now. They’re on the expensive side, but they run 40% off sales at West Town pretty regularly, or they’re always buy one get one 1/2 off at the outlets in Sevierville. Usually works out to $75ish a pair. Even brand new they feel like you’ve worn them for years, are fairly durable, and the one pair that didn’t hold up they let me swap out for a new pair in store no questions asked.

If we’re talking blue jeans I haven’t found better than American Eagle. Shopped around a bit, but first time I wore a pair of AE I have never looked back.

Slightly wide, but not too much. Thicker eleastic reinforcement. always retains shape, not rolling up/down. $28.00-35.00 depending on sales, kohl's cash coupons, etc. $35 is regular price.

View attachment 596120
A lot of women I know swear by Sonomas

Reactions: GVF
I like American Eagle - they are very comfortable and stretchy. They just had a sale - not sure if it's still going on, but I got them for $26/pair.

Levi's 505 and 514

I'd like to try a pair of 550, I've heard they're relaxed and comfortable. I just don't want them to be as relaxed as the 569. I still have a pair of those, but never wear them anymore. They look and fit like conservative JNCOs.

Have your European adventures convinced the Mrs. that it’s time for you to embrace modernity?😂

Lucky Brand are the only jeans I’ve bought for 10+ years now. They’re on the expensive side, but they run 40% off sales at West Town pretty regularly, or they’re always buy one get one 1/2 off at the outlets in Sevierville. Usually works out to $75ish a pair. Even brand new they feel like you’ve worn them for years, are fairly durable, and the one pair that didn’t hold up they let me swap out for a new pair in store no questions asked.

😂, that might have had something to do with it. All of the guys over there were super well dressed, and super fit. I guess I needed to step my game up.

Went with some Duluth Bellrooms, so far I'm a big fan

Reactions: onescovol and jp1
A full growed man can't wear skinny britches. I wear the metabolic syndrome cut from Duluth.

I agree on super skinny fit, but slim fit is definitely the way to go, if you have the legs, butt, and belly for it. I like people to see I don't skip leg day when I wear jeans and loose fit doesn't feel comfortable at all anymore.

Skinny's not even in style anymore.

Amazon is so cheap and they make good ****.

Reactions: Ernest T. Vol
😂, that might have had something to do with it. All of the guys over there were super well dressed, and super fit. I guess I needed to step my game up.

Went with some Duluth Bellrooms, so far I'm a big fan
You will end up buying more. Looks like they are 30% off plus free shipping right now.

Last edited:
I've always just gotten jeans from old navy. I typically buy very loose fitting, but my wife has now convinced me to get with the new style and go with something a little tighter.

I'm fine with that, but if I'm going to do it, I want something comfortable and soft so I don't feel like my testicles are suffocating.

Anyone have any jeans they absolutely swear by?

Levis if I want affordable. $
Gustin for high quality, they have crowd-sourced options for under 100. $$
Iron Heart is probably highest quality that I know. $$$

VN Store

Back