Female rioters defecate, urinate at feet of UK cops during ‘Kill the Bill’ riot

You have incel males on one side losing their mind and feminista women on the other losing their mind.

Wonder what could fix this....

Sign of the times...

This world is being torn apart on the most basic level... by gender. Women acting like sailors on leave and men acting like emotional schoolgirls. Your next generations will not have any "traditional" mothers or soldiers if this keeps up.

Sign of the times...

This world is being torn apart on the most basic level... by gender. Women acting like sailors on leave and men acting like emotional schoolgirls. Your next generations will not have any "traditional" mothers or soldiers if this keeps up.

China will. Russia will. Our enemies will.

Reactions: DT420
How many protestors did that at the capital?

I assume you mean the Capitol. But since you asked...

Rioters left feces, urine in hallways and offices during mobbing of US Capitol

US Capitol Rioters Smeared Their Poo, Pee in Hallways and Offices

NJ man says he peed in Nancy Pelosi's office during Capitol riot

a5c2mjr2nga61.jpg

Reactions: Tyler Durden
Sign of the times...

No worries. Send the women to war and the men can stay home and take care of the kids.

Reactions: AM64
Lol, but they didnt do it on police. Correct? Nice google work though. ⚒🛠🔨⚒🛠🔨🪛🔧

Yes, that makes your friends shi**ing all over the People's House so much better. Good thing your nutty brethren didn't actually kill any of the Capitol police.

Apparently it's hard for you guys to fact check yourselves, I'm more than happy to point out your lies. Fortunately, using google is simple - you should try it sometime.

Yes, that makes your friends shi**ing all over the People's House so much better. Good thing your nutty brethren didn't actually kill any of the Capitol police.

Apparently it's hard for you guys to fact check yourselves, I'm more than happy to point out your lies. Fortunately, using google is simple - you should try it sometime.
They **** all over us daily so why not repay the favor? They're not my friends but I'm not really upset about it

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back