Female rioters defecate, urinate at feet of UK cops during ‘Kill the Bill’ riot

So no talk about the horrible bill?
I read the OP's link. I understand why they are protesting. For me, it is another example of "Britain gonna Britain". The loyal subjects have been actively giving the state more control. Should be no surprise the state seeks to limit protests.

Yes, that makes your friends shi**ing all over the People's House so much better. Good thing your nutty brethren didn't actually kill any of the Capitol police.

Apparently it's hard for you guys to fact check yourselves, I'm more than happy to point out your lies. Fortunately, using google is simple - you should try it sometime.

Lol, what a 🪛🛠⚒⚒🛠🔧🔧🔧. Keep obsessing with trump and me. Maybe we can at the strip and ill buy you a salad

Lol, what a 🪛🛠⚒⚒🛠🔧🔧🔧. Keep obsessing with trump and me. Maybe we can at the strip and ill buy you a salad

Obsessing? Don't flatter yourself, you're just the lowest of the low hanging fruit.

I don't know what's cringier, your weird fascination with random emoji's or your inability to distinguish fact from fiction.

Obsessing? Don't flatter yourself, you're just the lowest of the low hanging fruit.

I don't know what's cringier, your weird fascination with random emoji's or your inability to distinguish fact and fiction.

Lol, keep tooling on. Let me know what salad you want.

VN Store

Back