Fire alarmgate - Bowman Charged

‘Squad’ Member Jamaal Bowman once Put A Convicted Cop Killer Up On a Middle School’s ‘Wall of Honor’ — and stands by move​

US Rep. Jamaal Bowman once put a fugitive convicted cop killer on a Bronx middle school’s “Wall of Honor” while he worked there as principal — and now he’s standing by the move.

The Democrat member of Congress’ “Squad” was recently questioned about honoring Joanne Chesimard aka Assata Shakur — a black militant on the FBI Most Wanted list who was convicted with two others in the execution-style slaying of New Jersey State Trooper Werner Foerster in 1973 before she escaped jail and fled to Cuba.

View attachment 623035

Bowman was responding to a question from Marty Dolan, one of two Democrats challenging the two-term incumbent in a party primary this year, who asked the congressman whether he thought it was a mistake “to teach the children in your school that a cop killer should be on ‘The Wall of Heroes'” at the Cornerstone Academy for Social Action.

View attachment 623036
Joanne Chesimard was convicted of first-degree murder.

View attachment 623037
Chesimard and two others were responsible for the killing of New Jersey State Trooper Werner Foerster in 1973.

View attachment 623039
Chesimard fled to Cuba after escaping from prison in 1979.

I'd wager there is more to the story. Such as the cop threatening her, or otherwise being ****eriezd, making her fear it best to get him before he got her. That happened/ happens a lot. Sooner or later, people will react as would a hunted and cornered animal with no escape, turning around and fighting. I'm thinking we're reaching that point where, for the first time, browns become recruiting targets for overseas terrorist groups who can supply the means to fight back. It's just a matter of time. The current disenfranchised youth lack the stubborn, despite everything, loyalty to the country of past browns. So, I wonder what is the other side of the story, her side, that is.

VN Store

Back