'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

Cai Bates will take his official visit later in the month, and he feels like Tennessee is making him a priority at cornerback. He has built a strong relationship with Josh Heupel and Willie Martinez. The in-state programs are trying to be a factor here, but Bates may have ideas of leaving the state, as he is heavily interested in Alabama, LSU and Tennessee right now.
-VQ

Speaking of LSU, they are a major contender for corner Cai Bates who is in this weekend. With Chase Tyler wanting to play wide receiver, Bates looks like the only prep corner the Vols are pushing for this summer. We are sure that will change this fall but unless Bates wants in, don’t look for another prep corner before fall at the earliest.
-VQ

I read he is raw. I’m going to watch some film. From what is being said about his development, he is physical, long and athletic. He just needs the experience on D. Sounds like he loved the visit and I wouldn’t be surprised if the Boo commitment wasn’t planned out perfectly while recruits were here.

He just seemed like a really laid back kid to me. Maybe it was the person watching the video that had been talking with Mary Jane.

Forget Mary Jane. I wanna talk to Samson………

In all seriousness, we have got to make that a thing this year every time Sampson touches the ball.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Was this one of the kids on the split screen for Boo’s announcement?

Not tryna generalize dreadlocks, he did look like one of the guys in the stream tho. Definitely wasn’t Spillman but it could’ve just been one of Boo’s homies.

yeah I hate folks being petty, but I'd wait until he finishes his visit and then send him highlights of us dismantling LSU at home last year... should put his focus back on the good guys!

Forget Mary Jane. I wanna talk to Samson………

In all seriousness, we have got to make that a thing this year every time Sampson touches the ball.
When life gets hard, I pick up that card, with the smiley face, call him over to my place...

Reactions: sonofUT62

VN Store

Back