‘23 FL OT Lucas Simmons (FSU commit)

no way…
friends-joey.gif

I gotta say...I prefer this guy over Ramil...

An OT class of Simmons, Umarov, Bussell and Duncan would be excellent IMO
well, losing FM, if we can get both, why not? especially since we can sign more than 25. OT/OL....can you have too many?

Saw this kid at practice back in spring. Very athletic looking, but almost no weight on him. Looked more like a basketball player. Really wanted him to be a Vol, but would have been awhile before he could play. Will be interested to see how he fares wherever he goes

Also been my #1 want for the OL. Hard to see us pulling him from FSU but this kid has potential to be really good.

Also been my #1 want for the OL. Hard to see us pulling him from FSU but this kid has potential to be really good.

One more time, why the spurt of posts on this guy? I have always assumed he was the longest shot among the OL. I did notice a Sprye guy liked one of the earliest posts today and still can't find the trigger.

I feel good here. Heupel has a connection with the family, and we can direct some of Tate's and Mauigoa's NIL money to him.

I would consider us the favorite at this point.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I feel good here. Heupel has a connection with the family, and we can direct some of Tate's and Mauigoa's NIL money to him.

I would consider us the favorite at this point.

Keep forgetting where he coached last. Hope you are on the money..

I admit I wondered if we upped offers to all our top OL guys to try and close the book on them as a group.

VN Store

Back