'25 FL S Keon Young

Over 30 schools have offered the No. 220 prospect in the On3 Industry Ranking, but he is ready to focus on Auburn, Florida, Kentucky, Michigan State, Missouri, Oregon, South Florida, Tennessee, Texas A&M and West Virginia.
“Those schools are recruiting me the hardest and show the most love,” Young told On3. “I communicate with coaches from each school at least once a week. Some hit me up two times a week and one or two reach out three to four times. I have relationships with coaches and I can see myself playing at any of these schools.”

Young visited Florida in January. He took in games at Florida and Tennessee last season. Auburn, South Florida and Texas A&M have also had Young on campus.
Young called the Gators his “early favorite” earlier this year. Young has already visited Gainesville five times, including on the weekend of Jan. 20 and on Nov. 4 for Florida’s game against Arkansas.
c.simmons

Hard to get Lakeland kids to leave state. Lot of UF influence in the area.
Need to stay tight in some of those races with Florida bc there will be a major shakeup in that coaching staff. Likely all of them get canned after next year. Really tough schedule for Billy and the Gators next year

Need to stay tight in some of those races with Florida bc there will be a major shakeup in that coaching staff. Likely all of them get canned after next year. Really tough schedule for Billy and the Gators next year
Hoping that’s what happens, that schedule for them (and for UGA, too, FWIW) is brutal

Finally

VN Store

Back