'25 FL WR Jaime Ffrench

He played for CJH in 2019 forget his name at the moment
The only thing that comes up when I Google Ffrench UCF football is a white guy named French who's currently on the team or about his brother at Pitt playing UCF.

Doubt we get him Steve wiltfong just said we are not in his top 3. Things could change when we get him on campus and we are still in the mix but I don’t like our odds if we aren’t top 3. Sucks that it feels like we are on the outside looking in with him and especially Caleb Cunningham I hope we can get at least 1 of them.

Doubt we get him Steve wiltfong just said we are not in his top 3. Things could change when we get him on campus and we are still in the mix but I don’t like our odds if we aren’t top 3. Sucks that it feels like we are on the outside looking in with him and especially Caleb Cunningham I hope we can get at least 1 of them.
That can change very quick. All it takes is a good visit and him connecting with gmac.

Who is his current top 3?

Reactions: MarcoVol
He's gonna visit that will change

Look, I have a totally original idea that I will 100,% claim credit for when it happens.

You know how we are famous for our high-flying offense?

You know how we are famous for throwing condiments on the field?

Why don't we get an NIL deal based on this guy's name?

Jamie's Ffrench Dressing!

Reactions: KPT_VFL
1706376622848.png

Who is his current top 3?
Ffrench caught up with 247Sports's Steve Wiltfong and confirmed that he currently has a "sharp" top three of Florida State, Miami, and Ohio State. He also mentioned Georgia, Texas A&M, Tennessee, and Notre Dame as schools that interest him. Volquest's Austin Price reported that Ffrench and Tennessee are attempting to set up an unofficial visit this spring, which would be a major opportunity for this coaching staff.

Ffrench caught up with 247Sports's Steve Wiltfong and confirmed that he currently has a "sharp" top three of Florida State, Miami, and Ohio State. He also mentioned Georgia, Texas A&M, Tennessee, and Notre Dame as schools that interest him. Volquest's Austin Price reported that Ffrench and Tennessee are attempting to set up an unofficial visit this spring, which would be a major opportunity for this coaching staff.

Makes sense. He’s been to those 3 campuses. FSU a lot.

Get him here and could change.

Dialog from Alfred Hitchcock's "Foreign Correspondent" (1940)
View attachment 613628
Carol Fisher: This is Scott ffolliott, newspaperman same as you. Foreign correspondent Mr. Haverstock... Mr. ffolliott.
Scott ffolliott: With a double 'F'.
John Jones: How do you do?
Scott ffolliott: How do you do?
John Jones: I don't get the double 'F'.
Scott ffolliott: They're at the beginning. Both small 'F's
John Jones: They can't be at the beginning.
Scott ffolliott: One of my ancestors was beheaded by Henry VIII. His wife dropped the capital letter to commemorate it. There it is.
John Jones: How do you say it, like a stutter?
Scott ffolliott: No, just a straight 'fuh'.

We all look forward to learning more about our new prospect Jaime.
Good movie. Also remember "ffolkes" (title later changed), my favorite Roger Moore performance. His character was a lot tougher than his usual roles.

Reactions: BruisedOrange

VN Store

Back