Florida announces "color coordination" for their crowd to get hyped up for the Tennessee game.

I am not saying we copied someone's checker pattern. Just like no one alluded to Florida copying our checker pattern. I am saying we copied the concept of coordinating colors by fans so that it gives the stadium a unique and awesome look.

Our checker looks amaazing.
I'm pretty sure we checkered our basketball stadium before Oklahoma striped their stadium

What did we do against LSU last year? We had so many fans at that game that when their fans started leaving it was like a Tn home game.
Can we do that at Florida? If everyone wore their orange it will stand out in the sea of blue.

Reactions: mpfvol
"Let's try to drown out one of our primary colors by telling everyone to wear the other primary color... that'll show those Vols" - Florida
Where are all the Gators on the board.. there were a ton when I first joined, then nada.. I guess all of our ‘guests’ will be returning soon

I'm pretty sure we checkered our basketball stadium before Oklahoma striped their stadium
You are likely correct. But we still copied the idea from Oklahoma. Here's your source:

Back on September 13, Barnett did what most other UT fans were doing that night. He settled in front of his television to watch the young Vols take on the Oklahoma Sooners in Norman.

Prior to the game, the ABC cameras panned Memorial Stadium, where fans had striped the crowd in crimson and cream. If 82,000 fans could do it, Barnett thought, so could 102,000.

UT had checkered the Thompson-Boling Arena for a basketball game back in 2006, so that gave Barnett even more inspiration.

Reactions: WillisWG
They have been doing all blue outs with us since at least 2013..Here is 2019 from our seats for that hot ugly one
IMG_4312.jpeg

Reactions: Orange.
We literally tried to checker their stadium. Not sure I'd go there lol

Checkering Vandy’s stadium is the equivalent to tea-bagging them while giving them a down. Now if we had to resort to checkering Neyland to amp up Vol Nation to beat Vanderbilt, we call that the Butch Jones experiment. I love seeing Florida fall into mediocrity. All the salty Gator tears in central and north Florida will cause sea levels to rise 3 feet by the end of the decade.

Checkering Vandy’s stadium is the equivalent to tea-bagging them while giving them a down. Now if we had to resort to checkering Neyland to amp up Vol Nation to beat Vanderbilt, we call that the Butch Jones experiment. I love seeing Florida fall into mediocrity. All the salty Gator tears in central and north Florida will cause sea levels to rise 3 feet by the end of the decade.
Fair enough

Might want to focus on Utah - the Utes are gonna drag the Gators all over the field.

Fake News. Floriduh-neans don't learn color coordination until being post-graduate students. I mean have you ever seen a blue alligator or an orange alligator?

Fake News. Floriduh-neans don't learn color coordination until being post-graduate students. I mean have you ever seen a blue alligator or an orange alligator?
sorry, that was supposed to go in the thread about Florida color coordinating against us.

VN Store

Back