Florida DT sings along to Rocky Top

YankeeVol

Raised a Yank, Born a Vol
Florida defensive tackle Dominique Easley says he sometimes sings along to "Rocky Top" while hearing it over and over again whenever the Gators face Tennessee.

The Vols (2-1) haven't come particularly close to ending the streak recently. The Gators squeaked past the Vols 21-20 in their 2006 national championship season, but the last six Florida-Tennessee games had an average margin of 19 points, with each of them being decided by double digits.

Tennessee, playing its SEC opener, also has lost its last 17 games against ranked opponents. The Vols are 1-23 versus Top 25 teams since 2008.

Tennessee is coming off a 59-14 loss at No. 2 Oregon that represented the Vols' worst varsity defeat since 1910.

It's time.

Tennessee Volunteers seek change of fortune against Florida Gators - ESPN

Heard a rumor that all week the scout team is wearing blue jerseys with gator logos and gator chomping to try and motivate the team. Looks like CBJ is trying to motivate the seniors by stressing this is their last chance and they don't want to have that image played over in their heads the rest of their lives.

At this point I'm beating a dead horse, because I make pretty much this same comment every time I read this stat-but if you had told me in 2007 we would only beat 1 ranked team in the next 5 years, I would have thought you were crazy. It's astonishing really.

Reactions: 6 people
At this point I'm beating a dead horse, because I make pretty much this same comment every time I read this stat-but if you had told me in 2007 we would only beat 1 ranked team in the next 5 years, I would have thought you were crazy. It's astonishing really.

It really is

wilhoit_9739-lg.jpg

Tennessee%20kicker%20James%20Wilhoit%20steps%20into%20a%2050-yard%20field%20goal.jpg

img7697529.jpg

james-wilhoit-against-florida-9-16.1273-650.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 people

It may not happen until 2015.

They were blasting Florida's fight song and the "Go Gators" song at Haslam Field earlier.

A fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffing gator turd singing ROCKY TOP, boy we have hit the bottom, but gator turd you better sing it now, because one of these years we are going to be the ones thats doing the azz kicking instead of the ones getting it:banghead2: I am tired of this ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffing sh@t year after year, but one of these days we going to be the azz kickers.

some one needs to tell him the more we score the more he can sing along, also if he lets us score enough we will let him lead the band at the end of the game :)

VN Store

Back