Florida DT sings along to Rocky Top

why? to get them use to it?

Last week they played Oregons fight song in practice. They do this all of the time to help the team adjust to hearing it, and of course possibly to make them so sick of hearing it they will make sure they don't hear it during the game. I work at UT close to the stadium and I remember a couple of years ago I kept hearing Alabamas fight song so loud in our building. I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on, but it was the team practicing in the stadium before going to Al. You could hear it all over the campus, and they played it over and over for what must have been an hour.

Last week they played Oregons fight song in practice. They do this all of the time to help the team adjust to hearing it, and of course possibly to make them so sick of hearing it they will make sure they don't hear it during the game. I work at UT close to the stadium and I remember a couple of years ago I kept hearing Alabamas fight song so loud in our building. I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on, but it was the team practicing in the stadium before going to Al. You could hear it all over the campus, and they played it over and over for what must have been an hour.
Doesn't the constitution say something about cruel and unusual punishment?

Reactions: 2 people
A Florida player singing Rocky Top really pisses me off.

Yep. But when your team spanks our fanny without mercy for the past 7-8 years, they can and will sing whatever they want. Until we decide to quit playing scared and refuse to lose then the charade will continue.

I talk to a buddy of mine who is a Florida grad and he's convinced that this game is evenly matched. We'll wait and see.

Really though we had them before JH went down 2 years ago and then again last year. We are so snake bit we may be fighting them as a quadriplegic at this point. Until we beat them I'm immune to it being a shock anymore.

Honestly I feel like if the QB play improves this weekend, that we find a way to win. Our defense is good enough to keep Florida's offense in check IMO. They make a lot of penalties and they turn the ball over quite a bit. I think our defense can and will capitalize. It's up to our offense to hold up their end of the deal though.

Whether it's Peterman, Dobbs, Ferguson, or even Worley(Though I doubt it)we have to find offensive production and spread the ball around to our receivers. One will emerge as a playmaker IMO. Lane and Neal need to do what they do, and keep pushing forward. Our OL has to open up better holes though in their run blocking. They're too talented to not do so.

I honestly think one of the freshmen will get the start, and I think they will provide a spark. Jones' is being very secretive about this weeks practice for a reason IMO. I think he wants to catch Florida off guard and keep them guessing.

Honestly I feel like if the QB play improves this weekend, that we find a way to win. Our defense is good enough to keep Florida's offense in check IMO. They make a lot of penalties and they turn the ball over quite a bit. I think our defense can and will capitalize. It's up to our offense to hold up their end of the deal though.

Whether it's Peterman, Dobbs, Ferguson, or even Worley(Though I doubt it)we have to find offensive production and spread the ball around to our receivers. One will emerge as a playmaker IMO. Lane and Neal need to do what they do, and keep pushing forward. Our OL has to open up better holes though in their run blocking. They're too talented to not do so.

I honestly think one of the freshmen will get the start, and I think they will provide a spark. Jones' is being very secretive about this weeks practice for a reason IMO. I think he wants to catch Florida off guard and keep them guessing.

In 3 years on VN I've read a lot of these and even made a few. I was always wrong. Wooo

You just have to believe, If not one is doomed to failure. -Me. GO VOLS!! Beat Florida.

Heard a rumor that all week the scout team is wearing blue jerseys & jorts with gator logos and fake T-blow tats while doing the gator chomp to try and motivate the team. Looks like CBJ is trying to motivate the seniors by stressing this is their last chance and they don't want to have that image played over in their heads the rest of their lives.
Fixed your post

easley is gonna have a monster season imo i think he's better then floyd

he just gets in the backfield so damn easy

VN Store

Back