Florida is not that good

are you serious? What has Butch done exactly besides recruit?

I'm absolutely serious. Both teams this year have underwhelmed with decent talent. By your tag I'm gonna guess you've watched some Fla football? Right now it's like looking in a mirror. And as posted earlier Mac didn't have to climb very far to get his current roster. Jones freaking climbed Everest from starting below sea level.

Also with the sh&%$how we had last year after Grier, he still managed to get us to 10 wins and win the East. This year still building on offense we have plenty more playmakers on offense than a year ago but yes we are still building. Defensively, I think we are better even though you all like to discount who we have played, we are doing what we should be doing to them correct? Even when backups get in we aren't surrendering points or a lot of yards. Whereas I argue you all were the overwhelming pick to win the East, have the majority of your offense and defensive starters back and have been very underwhelming as of late. Now with injuries, I don't see a sudden turnaround just because of the UF game. That was all I was saying.

Also with the sh&%$how we had last year after Grier, he still managed to get us to 10 wins and win the East. This year still building on offense we have plenty more playmakers on offense than a year ago but yes we are still building. Defensively, I think we are better even though you all like to discount who we have played, we are doing what we should be doing to them correct? Even when backups get in we aren't surrendering points or a lot of yards. Whereas I argue you all were the overwhelming pick to win the East, have the majority of your offense and defensive starters back and have been very underwhelming as of late. Now with injuries, I don't see a sudden turnaround just because of the UF game. That was all I was saying.
thanks, we hadn't noticed....:peace2:

after that grandstand CJM put on Saturday, he should have been ejected

why? taking up for his players? you don't think that sent a message to the current roster and potential recruits?

great move imo.

4 solid tailbacks, all getting carries, Brandon Powell, Deandre Goolsby at TE, Freddie Swain and Josh Hammond both making plays as Freshmen.

Then UT should win BIG. UF will line up and hand it off 60+ times, may manage a screen pass or two, play Muschamp ball, hope for a 10-9 win. I think UT coaches should plan to stuff the run and gameplan around the idea that Appleby can't "hit the side of a barn."

Rowdy,. Aren't you short a "p"? Or are you not a reptile?

I agree does anyone know whar happened to him.trying to see what kind of injury maybe liklihoodnof him playing is not good. One can hope

Imo, Calloway would have played last week if it wasnt north texas.

I have no doubt in my mind he's playing

their defense is very good. if you look back at the game last year, you'll see multiple times their defensive tackle, bullard, would shoot the gap whenever we pulled a guard. multiple times it was too much for the lineman blocking back thus...the play being blown up. hoping to see some new schemes or better execution. seeing as our oline is basically the same, i expect to see the same from their d line.

VN Store

Back