Florida Offense

If UT fans think Dan Mullen or Charlie Strong should not be considered as our next HC, then you need to release your hatred for Gators long enough to realize either 1 of these guys would be a sound choice. All HC have to start somewhere but at least these guys know the league, can recruit and can call a good game.

Congrats on your child!

The announcers commented on how after Spikes saw the RB fall down, he was smart by dropping back into coverage. Smelley, although under pressure did have a WR crossing the middle, but Spikes' headiness made the INT happen. It's coaching, talent and instincts (w/ is part of talent).

If UT fans think Dan Mullen or Charlie Strong should not be considered as our next HC, then you need to release your hatred for Gators long enough to realize either 1 of these guys would be a sound choice. All HC have to start somewhere but at least these guys know the league, can recruit and can call a good game.

I wouldn't be mad at all if Strong was the next HC. I see potential is most of the candidates listed. Strong is no different. The way they swarm to the ball is downright sickening.

I HATE the f$&king GATORS!!!!!

You can hate all you want but you would love to have their coaching staff. If you say no then your just being either childish or jealous of their success since arriving in Gainesville.

You can hate all you want but you would love to have their coaching staff. If you say no then your just being either childish or jealous of their success since arriving in Gainesville.

It's easy for people sitting up in Knoxville to say things like that. I would love to have the coaching staff and players, but the Vols don't have it so I have to live in Florida with the obnoxious fans. They make Bama fans look like mother Theresa....

It's easy for people sitting up in Knoxville to say things like that. I would love to have the coaching staff and players, but the Vols don't have it so I have to live in Florida with the obnoxious fans. They make Bama fans look like mother Theresa....

It's not easy in Knoxville when you see the economical impact this team has placed on the business sector. Not to mention some of the names out of the area people are suggesting on here for HC. It's real easy to live in in a different state and suggest canditates but those of us who live here have to live with the new coach and the impact they will have firsthand. I live 15 minutes from Neyland and this city needs an uplift to come from this hire.

It's not easy in Knoxville when you see the economical impact this team has placed on the business sector. Not to mention some of the names out of the area people are suggesting on here for HC. It's real easy to live in in a different state and suggest canditates but those of us who live here have to live with the new coach and the impact they will have firsthand. I live 15 minutes from Neyland and this city needs an uplift to come from this hire.

There are seven home games a year. How do these businesses survive the other 358 days? If your business depends on the difference between an "exciting" offense and a "boring" offense seven days a year, you probably ought to be doing something else with your time.

I want Hamilton to hire the right coach. I don't want him to be looking for an "exciting" coach just for the sake of sizzle.

I'm sure that the UF gameplan includes forcing South Carolina to throw two incredibly stupid interceptions back to back, immediately followed by the dumbest lateral of the decade.

I'm not taking away anything from UF, who sure look like they're the best team in the country these days. But it's impossible to just give away 21 points any worse than the Cocks did in the first quarter.

Just like giving your '98 defense credit for the championship run instead of Clint Stoerner dropping the ball on the ground trying to run out the clock?!?!? :thumbsup:

VN Store

Back