Florida seat location

mitzustu

I know it's early, but I want to know who is sitting near me for UF. Need friends in enemy territory.

I've got Sec. 49/Row 72/ Seats 4-7

Reactions: 1 person
Section 45 here. Third trip to The Swamp, each time our seats get slightly better.

Last edited:
You all have fun...last time I went to the swamp I got t-boned by a drunk UF fan. He had a hat on and t-shirt. I saw it before they put him in the back of a cruiser. Great trip though...we won.

Reactions: 1 person
I know it's early, but I want to know who is sitting near me for UF. Need friends in enemy territory.

You're in the visitors section located in the SE corner. There is no lower/upper deck, just a slab of stands stretching 90 rows up.

Our student section will be to your right, so watch out for piss bombs, flying 9-volt batteries and hand grenades.

You're in the visitors section located in the SE corner. There is no lower/upper deck, just a slab of stands stretching 90 rows up.

Our student section will be to your right, so watch out for piss bombs, flying 9-volt batteries and hand grenades.

stay classy, Florida.

If that happens, I'll be amazed at the class of people you guys house. I've never heard of that at UT

You also need a gun there....Ck the stand ground law before you make the trip.....

If that happens, I'll be amazed at the class of people you guys house. I've never heard of that at UT

Count on it.....If we win...much worse in parking lot....I have been to three games there two in the 90s, and the Dec 2001 Game

VN Store

Back