Florida seat location

Top flight hijack going on here, folks.

images

K927K.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
If that happens, I'll be amazed at the class of people you guys house. I've never heard of that at UT

We take our harassment and abuse of rival fans seriously around these parts.

It seems like yesterday I threw my first piss bomb at a UF game. It was 1992 and we getting pummeled by Jerome Bettis and Notre Dame.

That priest never saw it coming.

We take our harassment and abuse of rival fans seriously around these parts.

It seems like yesterday I threw my first piss bomb at a UF game. It was 1992 and we getting pummeled by Jerome Bettis and Notre Dame.

That priest never saw it coming.

Holy crap, er, I mean piss !! I was at that game !!
I recall fondly keying all the cars that didn't have a Gator intramural sticker on them.

Holy crap, er, I mean piss !! I was at that game !!
I recall fondly keying all the cars that didn't have a Gator intramural sticker on them.

Yeah those were the days...our students have gotten soft.

I actually saw some of our students come to the aid of a rival fan who was attacked after wandering off the beaten path over to fraternity row.

The worst part is the students gave the guy his wallet back.

However they did keep his wheelchair.

Yeah those were the days...our students have gotten soft.

I actually saw some of our students come to the aid of a rival fan who was attacked after wandering off the beaten path over to fraternity row.

The worst part is the students gave the guy his wallet back.

However they did keep his wheelchair.

Shameful.

Back in the day we'd have checked his license, found out where he lived, and then gone and killed his pets then his family, and then his neighbors.

Shameful.

Back in the day we'd have checked his license, found out where he lived, and then gone and killed his pets then his family, and then his neighbors.

Well, duh...the frat boys gave him the wallet back, but kept the drivers license.

VN Store

Back