Florida vs Hawaii

volmanic

JUST WIN
So far I've seen nothing impressive about Florida. Offensive or Defensive. They alreay have 5 penalties too.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Im not so sold on Fl.'s D.

So far (except for that int) I've seen nothing overly impressive. Offense hasn't picked it up yet. I'm sure they will, but God I hope Hawaii wins this game. Would totally make my Saturday.

So far (except for that int) I've seen nothing overly impressive. Offense hasn't picked it up yet. I'm sure they will, but God I hope Hawaii wins this game. Would totally make my Saturday.
No i hope they are undefeated when they come to Neyland. UF has to much talent they will pull ahead in the 2nd half. UF's D looks like a deer in the headlights right now though.:eek:lol:

I know what your saying, but Fl. should win this game easy. Hawaii has looked good so far.

I know what your saying, but Fl. should win this game easy. Hawaii has looked good so far.

Not so much Hawaii looking good as it is Fla D looking sloppy. 4-5 offsides continuing drives and making for short yardage situations. Look for the D to settle down and lots more 3 and outs.

Yes I think Flordia will win this game.. But to be honest my hate for Florida is soooo strong I'm hopin they come to Neyland 0-2

VN Store

Back