Florida vs Hawaii

Back to Florida...I really think we can beat thim this year. Their run D wasnt great at all in the 1st. They only opened it up in the second half only because Hawaii had given up and was tired.

SEC undefeated thus far. Something tells me that could change tonight though when Bama plays Clemson. Would love nothing more than for the SEC to come out of opening week undefeated. Would speak a lot.

Back to Florida...I really think we can beat thim this year. Their run D wasnt great at all in the 1st. They only opened it up in the second half only because Hawaii had given up and was tired.

We MUST be able to tackle. If we don't Uf will make some big plays with their speed.

I'll reserve my opinion until after Monday night. The D was suspect in the 1st quarter with 4-5 offsides calls. But, after that they were lights out. Secondary seemed much improved and the D-line wasn't too shabby either. Don't forget Brandon Spikes was on the sidelines. Not to mention the Special teams, which also scored. Having said this we will demolish them by 21 points.

Florida did all this against a lousy Hawaii team. I'm not trying to discount the Haters completely, as they obviously have loads of talent and a TON of speed. But I'm going to reserve predictions about our chances until we see how they play against Da U and how we play against UCLA.

It will be..We should beat UCLA by 3 TDs.

What happened?? Why did they abandon the run late in the game?? I thought you all would win for sure by 14-17 points especially when they lost the 2 starters on offense and the nose tackle on D.

VN Store

Back