Football Pick 'em - Conference Championship Week

Serious question
Why do we treat TDawg like crap for being both a Tennessee fan and Ga fan but Nooga gets a pass?

Serious question
Why do we treat TDawg like crap for being both a Tennessee fan and Ga fan but Nooga gets a pass?
Idk if I've said anything bad to tdawg, maybe, I just can't remember. Nooga I talk smack in multiple forums 🤣. I think, my opinion, tdawg came in as a puppy fan, Nooga hung out for a while and interacted with everyone, then admitted he was ghey!

@Nooga

Serious question
IIRC dawg at first said he had the "dawg" name bc of his HS mascot
den he never answered me if he went to Hampton HS
den it was for Georgia

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Idk if I've said anything bad to tdawg, maybe, I just can't remember. Nooga I talk smack in multiple forums 🤣. I think, my opinion, tdawg came in as a puppy fan, Nooga hung out for a while and interacted with everyone, then admitted he was ghey transitioning and identified as a dead cow's fart!

@Nooga
ficksed

Do I get a pass for you all not being my fave team as well?
tl;dr and ngaft but you don't bother me at all
so you must try harder to piss me off and good luck with that hahahahahaha
edit: did you tell moho to get that haircut as a joke, or did he lose a bet?

He knows the rules.

Man Bun = No Fox

So, he decided to let Stevie Wonder do his hair.
It's the left side.
It might be how he's tilting his head, but his head cereally looks lopsided....the hillbilly word is "whoppyjawed" or "whopperjawed"....or maybe like he stuck his head inside a plastic milk crate and got it stuck, and somebody tried to "prize" it out with a crowbar and warped the left side.
He cereally needs to stick with the flowbee system.
Edit: the left side of his head
I didn't notice it in the drunk pic

I thought Nooga was a Souce alt, and the Jawja fandom is a deliberate attempt at causing friction.

Reactions: Nooga

VN Store

Back