Football Pick'em - Week 9

Yeah - now -- thread not found, when I looked for it - poster claimed his friends son does practice videos and hangs out in the QB room -- I also cant find the post where another insider said Nico isnt all that everybody claims - I hate the FF - thats where the 250 post limit should be
From what I understand.
Hypel runs a very complex system. Like way more complex than everyone else, but when it comes together….. we get a year like year 2 of Hooker. The scuttle butt I’m hearing is that ivermectin (the savior) is getting it but it’s not there yet. If Milton goes down they would likely scale way back and run the ball. That was 2 weeks ago though. I’m told a switch went off with Hooker and he just “got it”. The feeling is that Nico will have that moment and when he does we will see him.

All that to say…. Unless Milton is hurt we won’t see Nico this year.

Just my opinion obviously. I could be way off

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
From what I understand.
Hypel runs a very complex system. Like way more complex than everyone else, but when it comes together….. we get a year like year 2 of Hooker. The scuttle butt I’m hearing is that ivermectin (the savior) is getting it but it’s not there yet. If Milton goes down they would likely scale way back and run the ball. That was 2 weeks ago though. I’m told a switch went off with Hooker and he just “got it”. The feeling is that Nico will have that moment and when he does we will see him.

All that to say…. Unless Milton is hurt we won’t see Nico this year.

Just my opinion obviously. I could be way off
I agree but the running game was scouted perfectly by Alabama - those holes the OL was creating werent there anymore

May you fail.
tumblr_oelf4xnGQT1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

VN Store

Back