Football Players In A Fight

QBvol7

Some players were alleged to be in a fist fight with some members of Omega Psi Phi fraternity. Anyone have info on what players were involved?

:furious3: :furious3: :furious3: now dammit. we have got to get these guys under freaking control.

we are turning into miami. recruiting a bunch of thugs.

Man they are not thugs! Me being black and knowing black fraternities...Someone probably said something to someones boy! Dude didnt like it and his frat boys all come together so the football player went and got his boys!

Or they were fighting over some girl! It always seems like that.

But basically it comes down to my boy is in a fight I'm going to help him....Someone sees there boy getting beat down they are going to jump in.

Of course thats how it happened, but it had nothing to do with a girl. The football team and that frat have bad blood. I think this is the 3rd fight in the past year. The frat guys said some s**t and, well, you know the rest.

I believe the frat guys need to stop and think about who they're messing with LOL.....IF they make one of those football players mad enough, they could rip one of them apart....Our guys just need to calm down and not do anything stupid.....IF something was said to him and wasn't appropriate I don't blame him for kicking some @$$ but maybe next time cooler heads will prevail

Originally posted by Vols4life@Mar 8, 2005 2:00 PM

I understand that. I used to have 'em fighting over ME all the time.

:eek:lol:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 8, 2005 4:09 PM
I understand that. I used to have 'em fighting over ME all the time.

:lol: Oh, so you were THAT kind of girl.......

Ooh la la.... :p

Originally posted by Vols4life@Mar 8, 2005 3:00 PM
Man they are not thugs! Me being black and knowing black fraternities...Someone probably said something to someones boy! Dude didnt like it and his frat boys all come together so the football player went and got his boys!

But basically it comes down to my boy is in a fight I'm going to help him....Someone sees there boy getting beat down they are going to jump in.

what does u being black have to do with this thread? everyone know we recruit thugs and punks who would rather fight and party than do what they were brought here to do. and that is play football. they are getting a free education and yet all they do is get in trouble. its time for some of these guys to grow up and step up. put an end to this s**t.

oh and Daniel Brooks needs to go. tired of his ass. hasnt done jack for this team except get our players in fights with frat guys. frat guys versus football players....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder who will win?

swallow ur pride and shut the hell up. i am tired of all this representing and crap.

this is college not middle school folks.

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly+Mar 8, 2005 4:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (checkerboard_charly @ Mar 8, 2005 4:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vols4life@Mar 8, 2005 3:00 PM
Man they are not thugs&#33; Me being black and knowing black fraternities...Someone probably said something to someones boy&#33; Dude didnt like it and his frat boys all come together so the football player went and got his boys&#33;

Or they were fighting over some girl&#33; It always seems like that.

But basically it comes down to my boy is in a fight I&#39;m going to help him....Someone sees there boy getting beat down they are going to jump in.

what does u being black have to do with this thread? everyone know we recruit thugs and punks who would rather fight and party than do what they were brought here to do. and that is play football. they are getting a free education and yet all they do is get in trouble. its time for some of these guys to grow up and step up. put an end to this s**t.

oh and Daniel Brooks needs to go. tired of his ass. hasnt done jack for this team except get our players in fights with frat guys. frat guys versus football players....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder who will win?

swallow ur pride and shut the hell up. i am tired of all this representing and crap.

this is college not middle school folks. [/quote]
I was just saying....By the way what is a thug please tell me please do? So I guess they don&#39;t go to class or graduate right? They are brought here to just fight and party?

I got news for ya charly fights between frats and football players happen on just about every campus&#33; It even happens on mine sometime&#33; It&#39;s just apart of college life&#33;

So tell me what is a thug?

Now now boi&#39;s.....lol.

"everyone know we recruit thugs and punks who would rather fight and party than do what they were brought here to do. and that is play football. they are getting a free education and yet all they do is get in trouble. its time for some of these guys to grow up and step up. put an end to this s**t."

i can understand your frustration, but how old are you? how old are these "punks and thugs"? kids do stupid things and most don&#39;t understand the oppurnitiy and how awesome it is until it&#39;s over. i would argue that Most guys who come here to play sports come from good homes and their parents would take offense to you calling their children "punks and thugs." while in college, you never did anything stupid, I did and so do most kids who away from home for the 1st time, some ppl get out of hand- but i&#39;d say that the football team is like a cross section of the university.

"swallow ur pride and shut the hell up. i am tired of all this representing and crap. "

representing what? you&#39;ve been watching too much MTV ...lol

You know when he wrote that, that was not what he meant. Lets not get into any racial stuff here. What would MTV have to do with any of this?

I miss the good ole&#39; days, you know, those times when folks had better things to worry about than a handful of college boys getting into a fist fight.

When I was young, fist fights were as common as a head cold and they danged sure didn&#39;t make the news paper.

Now days guys can&#39;t take it when they get their butts whipped so they run to the police and cry about it.

If you can&#39;t fight, keep your butt out of situations where you&#39;re going to get into a fight. And if you allow yourself to get into a fight, and you get whipped, take it like a man and keep your mouth shut.

I do miss the good ole&#39; days.

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Mar 8, 2005 5:15 PM

Usually the f-ball players. That is unless you go to Florida. :D

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 8, 2005 7:38 PM
You know when he wrote that, that was not what he meant. Lets not get into any racial stuff here. What would MTV have to do with any of this?

I&#39;m honestly not following you, and i assure you i had no intention of making anything racial. The MTV comment was in reference to you making the statement "...representing"

:huh: I&#39;m completely lost - moving to the next thread.

Originally posted by GAVol@Mar 8, 2005 9:53 PM
:huh: I&#39;m completely lost - moving to the next thread.

Is it just me, or does it seem like the board is getting a little crazy here in the off season?

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 8, 2005 8:44 PM
no not you being racial I mean Vols4life.

LOL I&#39;m not being racial at all&#33; I just asked him to define what a thug is thats all&#33; No need to call college kids thugs&#33;

VN Store

Back