Ford Announces Plans to Move Plant to Mexico 2 Months After Biden Enters Office

Free markets and sticking it to the unions. Isn't this the right wing dream?

Who needs a job when the government will take care of us? Free money!

Reactions: StarRaider
No doubt.... it’s the gay captain America thing here too.... name the thing something other than a Mustang.
How’s that shoulder? Mine feels almost like a million bucks.
Mine is doing great too. Mostly full range of motion. Still not allowed any big load on it for about 3 weeks but I use it normally.

Glad yours is doing great too.

Reactions: AM64
It is? When did the right become against free markets and pro union?

I don't know that the right has ever been pro union; I'm certainly not. Unions are nothing more than government supported mob rule organizations created to extort whatever they can get.

However, if you pay attention to what a lot of us post, we either don't understand what side we're on or people on the right don't absolutely go along with free markets. I don't think capitalism equals a global free market by any stretch of the imagination, and I have a feeling most people on the right are more in tune with nationalism than people on the left. Nationalism and globalism are definitely at odds, and I don't really think free markets are the same as unfettered globalism ... even if some of the other participants only play with monetary exchange rates and other funky stuff a "little bit" to make their products cheap. I'll also plead guilty to being an engineer rather than a pseudo poly sci intellectual, so I just might not understand terms and definitions correctly.

Mine is doing great too. Mostly full range of motion. Still not allowed any big load on it for about 3 weeks but I use it normally.

Glad yours is doing great too.
The shoulder itself is silky smooth.... getting those shoulder muscles to stretch is another story. Unless you’ve experienced it’s hard to fully describe how it feels, but my range of motion is probably 85-90%

VN Store

Back