Ford Announces Plans to Move Plant to Mexico 2 Months After Biden Enters Office

The shoulder itself is silky smooth.... getting those shoulder muscles to stretch is another story. Unless you’ve experienced it’s hard to fully describe how it feels, but my range of motion is probably 85-90%
Yep I understand. Mine isn’t “crunchy” anymore either but it will still be slightly sore if I stretch it a lot. I’m off all pain meds including ibuprofen, just use that if I’m really sore. I do put this lineament on it which the wife likes to use.

Reactions: AM64
Yep I understand. Mine isn’t “crunchy” anymore either but it will still be slightly sore if I stretch it a lot. I’m off all pain meds including ibuprofen, just use that if I’m really sore. I do put this lineament on it which the wife likes to use.
Mine still crunches a little, but not much. I’ve been off the ibuprofen for a long time and rehabbing like a man possessed.

So Joe saved the auto industry...for Mexico?

Quite a fine balancing act they like to play in terms of sucking wealth in the name of globalism. Guess it goes back to League of Nations and UN stuff and into GWB's New World Order crap.
IMO, it comes crashing down withe the dollar.

Reactions: AM64
Plans like these are evaluated and made years in advance. This was a contingency for some time I'm sure, at best Biden and policies sped up timelines.

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back